♥ Chapter Twenty Nine♥|🍂

............ Ottaviano ...........

     It's the following day and I'm on my way to the warehouse to check on my men that are currently looking for the motherfuckers that attacked gufetto's apartment last night. I'm not sure what intentions they had but that won't matter when I'll be ripping the hearts out with my bear fucking hands.

     I don't understand why figli di puttana (motherfuckers)  test my patience. I don't even have patience but they just have to poke at my good humble personality. But to keep it real I was glad I had people watching over the grey haired devil's house, because heaven knows what I would have done if anything happened to the both of them. Especially the little idio- boy. Little boy. That boy is my golden ticket. If my assumptions about him are right– which I fucking know they are – then I'll be taking one more step to the treasure.

    We would have known the people that attacked gufetto last night, but we kinda ran into some issues. I accidentally killed the man E caught lurking the hallways after jasmine and Luca were rescued. I tried to keep him alive, but my fists had other plans. All I saw was red. Literally. I couldn't stop punching his face in till my clothes were bloody, knuckles busted open, and fists connecting with his bear skull. He had a nice skull, I'll give him that. The shit was pretty much hard to crack, but after tapping it for a few times, it opened just fine. That shit is art. It should be put in the fucking museum.

   I let out a chuckle as I open gufetto's door. She's staying in one of the rooms in my wing while Luca is sleeping in Rio's room. Rio's decision. He said something about traumatizing Luca with our adult noise. That's bullshit. He just wants us to bond. I mean I'm not complaining as long as I'm in her warm wet....

   I snap out of my thoughts at the sound of water hitting the tiled floor in the bathroom. I open the door and close it behind me. I look at Jasmine's silhouette through the glass and I feel all my blood rush south. I slowly strip as I maintain my stare on her naked form as my breathing accelerate. I slide the shower door open, holding back a gasp at how angelic she looks. Her grey wet hair – a contrast to her beautiful golden skin– flow on her back in a fucking sexy way. Her slim figure stands tall with curves that were meant to accommodate all my fucking needs.

   Jasmine's gasp fill the spacious shower when she feels my naked body press against her back. My hands immediately finds their way on her waist like nails to a magnet. She turns around with wide curious eyes. Her hands move to cover her full suckable boobs but I block them with my hands. I move my head to the crook of her neck before deepening my voice as I speak to her,

   "Don't hide from me gufetto. You're pretty as fuck"

   I turn her around so that she's facing me. I was going to pull away and exit the bathroom if I saw her uncomfortable with my presence, but what I was met with was every man's weakness. I was fucking ready to drop to my knees and beg her to use me as she pleased. Her eyes were clouded with so much lust, I felt my knees almost buckle. She had me wrapped around her fingers and she didn't even know it. I still hate her though.

    "What are we doing Viano" She asks with voice heavy on the thick sexual tension in-between us.

Fucking?

"I don't know gufetto. But whatever it is feels so damn good" I say moving my hand lower to her pussy lips

   She goes to say something, but I cut her off by wrapping my hand around her neck and connecting my fingers to her pulsating clit. That shit has a heart beat. The moan that escapes her throat cuts off the little restraint that I had. I lift her up and gently-ish slam her body against the cold shower wall. My lips find their way to her juicy plump ones. We both fight for dominance until I completely take over, pushing my tongue in all corners of her mouth, liking I'm dora the fucking explorer.

    I thrust three fingers deep into her, groaning at how wet she is. Jasmine pulls away from the kiss throwing her head back, releasing a loud moan. My mouth open at the sight of pleasure running through Jasmine's body. I curl my fingers causing her to jerk and tighten her grip on my fingers. I continue to hit her spot until her nails dig into my back definitely breaking skin. I increase my speed feeling her near her tipping point. Her liquid gush out of her, catching us off guard. She  turns and twitches in my hold begging me to release her from the massive amounts of pleasure running through her body at the moment.

   "Oh my.... Fuck!"  Jasmine yells when I penetrate her sensitive walls without warning

  "Fuck gufetto. You're so fucking wet" I groan throwing my head back. I pick up my pace biting my lip at the wake of goosebumps across my body.

  "Please" jasmine moans staring me in my eyes with low 'fuck me' eyes. I furiously rub her clit matching with the pace I'm drilling jasmine with.

"Plea... I'm gonna c- ah!" Jasmine's incoherent words fuel my desire and I slow down to deep hard thrusts when I feel her tighten around me and her liquid making a mess between us.

"Shit gufetto you're making daddy feel so good" I groan slowing down a little bit

    I pull out after Jas is done cumming. I turn her around positioning her in a perfect arch, before slamming back into her

  "Fuck! Ah! P-please" Jasmine screams when I try to push in another inch more

"Shit" I voice out at the amount of pleasure running through my body right now. This pussy is so fucking wet man. I feel like my dick is fucking swimming and I'm not even balls deep. My lower abdomen tighten and my breath picks up as Jas scratches my hands on her waist with her acrylic nails.

    I squeeze her neck with my hand and pull her hair with the other. Shit this feels so good.

  "Are you going to be a good girl and make daddy cum gufetto?" I ask biting her ear as I speak

" Yes daddy" she moans and I lose my shit

   It was like a dream come true hearing her address me by that title. I drop my hands to her waist pulling her to meet my fast sloppy thrusts as I groan. She squeezes my dick so hard it has me worried it will fall off for a second. But to be honest I wouldn't give a fuck, hell I would offer it to her if she asked for it. I would literally empty all my accounts for her if she needed me to.

  "Repeat that gufetto" I groan, my voice so horse from the pleasure I'm experiencing.

"Cum in me daddy"

"F-fukkk" I throw my head back as my mouth hung open. I fill gufetto's pussy with my seeds groaning at how much she's squeezing me.

   I pull out after catching my breath groaning at the sight of my cum running down her inner leg. I turn her around, before slamming my lips on hers. I kiss her for a minute or two before I pull away and kiss her forehead. She pulls my head to her level and kisses my forehead too, making me smile.

    " Oh my gosh I need to leave for work" Jas suddenly says wiggling out of my embrace.

  "Hell no gufetto. You can have the whole week off. I need you to rest and I'm not taking no for an answer" I say seriously and she huffs

   "But-"

  "No buts gufetto, unless they're in my face" I say and she hides  her face in my chest. I kiss her forehead before hugging her close to me.

  This is good.

I know I'm late but it's better late than never 😅

   Here's your Christmas gift y'all 💙

  Let me know what you think about this chapter 💛