♥ Chapter Nineteen ♥

.... Jasmine......

    I'm woken up by the sound of my alarm, not even having the energy to switch it off, I turn the other way around. It's been two days since the encounter with Viano. I don't work during the weekends– unless I'm called in– and considering that today is Sunday, I'm completely off. Thank God. I've been avoiding any person from work like a plague. My phone has been off, so if someone's trying to contact me... Well good luck.

    I still can't believe that I gave in to Ottaviano that easily, and me not engaging in any sexual activities for the last two years is definitely not an excuse.

  It can be

Definitely not!

    Don't get me wrong, the sex was good. Amazing in fact. I mean I'm still recovering from that. I have a very noticeable limp when I walk which just reminds me of the stupid mistake I made. The guy thinks I'm a fucking slut for fucks sake.

    I get up from my much needed rest and make my way to the bathroom to get ready for the long day ahead. Tomorrow is Bear's birthday, which means today will be filled with shopping and present hunting. I should have done this yesterday. You couldn't walk. I roll my eyes at the voice in my head as I continue to brush my teeth. I wash my face and proceed to pick out a simple outfit from my little closet. I don't need to take a bath this early considering that I took one late last night.

   I put on some mom jeans, a white long sleeved crop top and white slides. I pull my hair up for a messy bun, leaving some hair falling out. For some finishing touches, I put on my diamond cladded anklet, bracelet and earrings. I spray some perfect.

   I walk to my bedside table trying to gather up the courage to finally power on my phone. I take a deep breath, summoning the gods of the unknown to give me strength. I press the power button and wait for it to switch on. I have no idea why I'm this nervous, it's not like I have people that would be concerned about me anyways.

   My thoughts are cut shot by the sound of my notifications. I look down hoping a certain someone has texted me. For business, of course.

24 missed calls.

15 messages.

   I look at the notifications surprised. I quickly tap on the missed calls, raising an eyebrow at the names there.

  Steve💛 the hot perfect guy (8)

He saved it like that, not me.

  Enzo💕. (14 missed calls)

  Miss Jones (2 missed calls)

  I frown at the many missed calls from Lorenzo. Oh my goodness! Did he need me at work! Oh Lord I'm gonna get fired. My eyes widen at the thought of getting fired. Hell I'll never find a good job like this one. I need to contact him like yesterday. I tap on the message icon ready to read the messages.

   Steve 💛 the hot perfect guy

Hey best friend!
    Fri. 08:07 am

Are you coming in today? Girl where are you!! Your sexy boss just came in!!
    Fri. 9:43 am

  Are you ignoring me? If you are just know that it won't work!
       Sat. 11:04 am

  I'm coming over as soon as I can walk!
           Sat 1:21pm

" Are you still ignoring me? Dude I need to plan Ant's birthday!!
    Sun. 04:09 am