♥ Chapter Thirty Six ♥

I know you're mad and I understand but trust me I didn't mean to leave y'all hanging like that, for this long.
I was busy with opening up an online store (that sells replica designer bag) and it's so much work I'm so close to just shutting everything down 😩 but y'all can check it out, link in my profile and tell me what you think, we have FREE SHIPPING too!

.

     •••••••••• Ottaviano •••••••••••

I amusingly stare at E as he paces around the room in a slight panic. He looks back at my composed body sat on the office table with a glass of whiskey and he grumbles something colourful under his breath, turning away from me.

   "I think you're overeating" I say and he turns back to face me with a scowl married to his face, before replying to me

"And I think you're an asshole" he fires back with a little rage in his voice

  "What? It's not like we haven't kissed before" I say, my smirk growing when E groans and sits on the black leather couch at the very end of the room. Away from me.

  "When we were 17!" He whisper yells with a frustrated look.

     No, we're not gay. Never been. We were just awfully curious teens growing up and tried to experiment. We fucked once and decided to never do it again. It's not like we didn't enjoy it or anything, but we both preferred pussy on any given day. That doesn't mean we won't tease each other about it from time to time.

  "So? It's still happened" I say now my smirk turned into a full smile at his obvious distress.

  "Fuck off. I swear I can't fucking stand you at times" he mumbles combing his hands through his now messy hair

  I scoff at that because that's bullshit. He can't stand me at all times. But he fucking loves me and that irks him. Do I love him back? If course I do. But we both know nothing can ever come out of the both of us being together so we just stick to being each other's besties?

   ‘‘You–” My sentence comes to a halt at the sound of my door opening and a light thud sounding rather loud in the silent room

    We both look at a disheveled looking Jasmine staring back at us with wide eyes that hold so many emotions, surprise and embarrassment ruling in her grey irises. Was she eavesdropping on our private conversation? Bad gufetto.

   ‘‘I uhh... I'm sorry... I was looking for the.... Bathroom?” Jasmine stumbles over her words as I continue to stare at her until I see the blush rising in her cheeks.

  ‘‘There's no bathroom on this floor gufetto” I say narrowing my eyes at her

    ‘‘Oh... I didn't know. Guess I should get going” She says turning around to leave the room as quick as possible

    ‘‘Get the fuck back in here Jasmine!” I yell after her and she groans before turning back around and moving into the room. She closes the door behind her and moves towards me at the motion of my finger.

     ‘‘Yes sir?” She questions while smiling sheepishly at me

   ‘‘Don't fucking start something you won't finish gufetto” I warn her as I tag her down to sit on my thigh. As much as I would fucking enjoy fucking the brains out of her, I can't. I need to leave for the warehouse in about 20 minutes and the devil in knows I won't be able to stop fucking her once I'm buried balls deep in her wet warm tight pussy.

Fuck!

   I shift my throbbing hard cock in my pants and watch first hand as Jasmine's eye dilate at the action. She bites her bottom lip before diverting her attention back to my lips then my hooded eyes.