♥ Chapter Thirty Seven ♥

💙📌

Not edited !! Forgive the mistakes! Enjoy ✨

••••••••• Jasmine •••••••••••

I jolt away from Enzo at the sound of the door banging closed loudly. I get off from his lap and stare at the door then at the
now empty seat that Viano occupied.

What just happened?

I look back at Enzo who's trying to regulate his breathing but seems just as confused as I am. I take deep breaths as I try to figure out what made Viano leave the room so abruptly. Is it something I did?

''W-what happened to him?" I ask hoping they maybe he had a better understanding of what happened cause I didn't.

''I'm not sure." Lorenzo softly speaks with a voice full of confusion and worry.

I move to the door, opening it and running to the other side of the house to his room. I try to have positive thoughts as I feel my anxiety rising. What if something bad happened to him and he needed help but I couldn't help him cause I was busy letting another man touch me!

Did he get angry after seeing me with Enzo?

No. He couldn't be angry because he's the one that told me to kiss him. He couldn't possibly tell me to do something he was uncomfortable with, right? Look I agree that a little part of me wants Enzo but not as much as I want Ottaviano. Viano is definitely someone I see myself going through the long run with. Although we have our own issues and everything, Viano will always be my first choice.

''Viano!" I yell as I enter his room but I don't get a response back. I check his bathroom and closet, and there's no sign of him anywhere near this room. What if something important came up and he had to leave?

With that thought in mind, I run down the other set of stairs, cursing him for having too many stairs in his house. I make my way outside, coming to a stop next to Enzo who's talking to one the guys from the security team.

''...Alright thanks. You can go back to work " I catch on to the last part of their conversation

''What did he say? did you find him?" I question him as soon as I reach him. The sound of my voice makes Lorenzo turn to face me before answering my questions

''Yeah. He sped out of the estate a few minutes ago. I'm guessing an emergency at work, I should probably get going as well" He says pulling out his phone from his pocket

''Okay. Illinois try calling him, please inform me when you find him" I say worriedly and Loren just nods in agreement as he walks to his car.

I watch as he starts his car and speeds out of the property as well. I let out a sigh before making my way inside the house.

----_°•..•°_----

I jump up at the sound of the front door opening and footsteps leading to the stairs could be heard. I exit the living room, coming in contact with a tired looking Rio holding a sleeping bear in his arms. I cloud of disappoint forms in me but I quickly shoo it away and plaster a big and bright smile on my face.

''Hey you, back already" I say making Rio frown down at me

"I've been gone for five hours J" he says eyeing me weirdly.

Right. Four hours since Viano left. I've honestly been busy overthinking that I almost forgot all about Rio going to pick up bear

''My bad. I just woke up" I lie and thankfully Rio believes it because he starts moving to the stairs on his side of the house after giving me a nod.