♥ Chapter Sixteen ♥

I feel generous today 😁

Ottaviano's POV

    What the fuck am I doing? I wasn't supposed to go that far. Fuck I was suppose to humiliate her, maybe get myself a blowjob. I mean I don't regret eating her out–she might have a fucking disease for fucks sake– but noo I had to stick my fucking tongue in her. She tasted fucking good though. Had me throbbing and shit. I swear if it wasn't for the meeting with the fucking idiots, I would have rammed my fucking cock in her. Fuck! I'm fucking hard again.

   "And that's why we need you to– Mr Da Vinci?" I snap out of my thoughts at the sound of my name

  " What the fuck do you want" I mistakenly snap at the funny looking idiot Infront of me

   "I-I  wondering if you listen to proposal I'll..." Mr Rodriguez mumbles in panic causing his accent to thicken messing up his English.

    "Yeah I heard you. Are you done?" I ask anxiously wondering where the fuck is E and his little bitch. He went to check up on her 25 fucking minutes ago and the fucker isn't yet back. Probably fucking her. The bitch couldn't get enough of me and now she's probably fucking my brother in my fucking house. Slut.

   "D-do we have deal Mr Da Vinci sir?" Mr Rodriguez asks while wiping sweat from his forehead. To be honest, I have zero fucking clue what the hell he's talking about. I'm way too distracted for this shit.

   " I'll have Mr Black set up a meeting with the finance team and hopefully get back to you by tomorrow evening" I say receiving a chorus of yes sirs from the present individuals. I allow their leave taking a deep breath before standing up. I escort them out of the house speaking to my security and making sure they safely arrive at their hotel.

     I turn back around when I  hear the sound of heels meeting the polished floors. A wave of anger washes over me when I see the grey haired devil making her way towards the front door, with E following behind her like a fucking clown. I clench my jaw trying to stop myself from snapping at the two idiots. E is acting like an absolute idiot because of some fucking pussy. He fucking knows I don't play games when it comes to my business but he decided to miss the fucking meeting he was put in charge of. He knows that this meeting will help extend our drug trafficking and insure that my family remains the top most feared organized mafia in America, Asia and fucking Europe, but he chose the bitch over the fucking family. That'll have him killed one day. Fucking disappointing.

   " Viano l-"

   "Shut the fuck up" I lowly growl praying that he shuts up before I lose my shit.

  " I'm sorry I-" E says and I black out

"What the fuck did I just say huh! You're sorry? Fucking sorry!? You know how much this deal fucking means to me and you're fucking sorry! You were suppose to conduct the meeting you missed out on because you couldn't keep it in your fucking pants! Is this what we're doing now? Abandoning our family for a fucking whore? Because of this bitch I almost lost a fucking deal I've been working day and night to get! He's fucking sorry!" I let out a chuckle at his audacity and ignorance. "You're lucky you're my fucking brother. Get out before I blow your heads off"

  " I didn't mean t-" E mumbles before I cut him off

  "I said get the fuck out!"

  Jasmine jumps back at my loud voice and E slightly flinches. He knows not to mess with me when I'm angry and boy am I fucking pissed. He reaches for her hand gently pulling her out of the house. I resist the urge to put a bullet in their fucking skulls. I direct my eyesight to my brother and he immediately looks away before dashing upstairs.