♥ Chapter Thirty Two ♥|🍂

.......... Jasmine .........

We exited the car continuing the silence that engulfed the little space in his car. Ottaviano drove like a maniac. He barely said one full sentence towards me, the only time I heard his voice was when he was yelling at cars in his way here.

I silently follow behind him as he walks in the quiet house. He makes his way to the side of the house I've never been to before. After about a minute or so of silently walking, He stops at a door at the very end of the hallway.

The dimly lit hallway makes it harder for me to clearly see where he brought me, but judging by his clenched fists, I know I'm in trouble.

He pushes the door open after entering some kind of passcode. He looks at me before moving to the side, letting me walk in first.

I enter taking in the scenery of the dimly lit room. It has tall pole s in the middle of the room with chains dangling from it. There's a bed at the very end of the room on the left side and a lot of drawers. Like seriously,the amount of drawers in this room is surprising.

  The bed is covered in black satin sheets, and the walls a light shade of grey that looks fade due to the poor lighting in the room. There's a table like furniture with a soft looking cloth covering the top of it. I also notice the charcoal grey door to my right with more shelves next to it. Guess this man likes a lot of storage

I stop my room analysis at the sound of the door loudly locking behind me. I turn around coming face to face with Ottaviano staring at me with a dark intense look that I've never seen on him before. I let out a shaky breath when he advances towards me.

"Do you know how dangerous it was to fucking leave the house at a time like this gufetto?" From the tone of Viano's voice, I know I messed up badly cause he sounds so angry. Hot, but angry.

I gulp before responding to him.

"I'm sorry" I say lowly causing Viano to let out a chuckle

"Oh no you're not. But by the time I'm done with you, you'll definitely be sorry gufetto. I promise" he says making me whimper at that.

"I know I messed up but I was angry and didn't think about.... " I start to explain but I'm cut off by Viano

"That's your problem jasmine, you never think things through. But don't worry, I'll break that habit, you can count on that" He says so calmly I'd be fooled to think he was calm.

"I'm sorry" I have no idea what he has planned but whatever it is has me scared.

"What's your safe word?" He asks stepping back from me. He walks back a bit before slowly unbuttoning his black shirt

Fuck!

"Brown" I say understanding that Viano is now in demon mode. We did talk about bdsm a while back so I know not to piss him off or I'll terribly be sorry.

"Good. Strip" He says taking a sit at one of the leather sits and putting his legs in a man spread or something.

    I gulp my fear down knowing that no matter how much angry Viano is, he'd never hurt me. I unzip my dress letting it fall down my body, before slightly bending down to reach the shoe strap. I  stand straight in my blue lingerie after stepping out of my heels. He motions for me to take of the rest and I do that, now standing Infront of him naked.

"Crawl to daddy gufetto" he says drinking a dark brown liquid I didn't see him pour out.

   I get on my knees and begin to crawl to him. I slowly sway my hips from side to side, looking up at him with a look of lust. I reach to him and he fists my hair, tilting my head to stare at him