♥ Chapter Eighteen ♥|🍂

Love y'all 💙

Ottaviano's POV

    She comes in looking scared as fuck. You should be. I analyze her outfit feeling myself harden at how good her dress hugs her curves. I lick my lip before I take a sit at my desk.

   "I-i wanted to ask you something" she says getting nervous and I just stare at her.
"Okay. I wanted to ask if Lorenzo could go home and get some rest. He's working himself hard and might fall sick"

      I frown at the mention of E getting sick. I know I over reacted but I don't want him to fall sick because of this bullshit. I run my fingers through my hair before grabbing my phone from my pocket texting E.

E|🤡

You okay?

                           Yeah. Why?

Go home and you better get some sleep or I'll fuck you up.

                  Yeah whatever. And you can't do shit.

Try me
                      Don't talk to me

Remember that when I pull up
                                     Read at 9:05

_

"Uhm did you hear me" I hear a soft voice say to me causing me to snap out of my thoughts and stare at her. God I want to sink in her.

  " What the fuck do you want" I continue to stare her down making her nervous

  " I-I was asking if lor-" She starts to speak but I cut her off

" Oh yeah. What do you want me to do?" I ask acting dumb. For some weird reason, I enjoy toying with her

  "Can you please send him home, he's not listening to me and he's quite tired. I promise to do all his work" she finishes off with a deep breath

  Why the fuck does she care?

  "No" I say while stretching.

  " What do you mean no?" She pulls her face in a confused expression making it hard for me to not smile.  Cute

"What does no fucking mean?" I ask getting up to stretch more. I'm fucking tired and it's not even funny.

"Please" She whispers staring up at me with her beautiful big eyes that would bring any man to his knees.

"What do I get from this" I question her, holding back a chuckle when she frowns at me before groaning

"Nothing's free with me gufetto"

  "You're an asshole" She says boldly staring at me and surprisingly, I didn't feel like throwing her across the room or snapping her neck.

  "I know" I chuckle before walking close the her "I know princess"

   It's like my hands have a mind of their fucking own because I don't know what they're doing touching her cheeks and shit. She's so soft. I tuck a lose strand behind her ear. I've never noticed how beautiful she really is till now. Her eyes search mine and mine hers.

   "Ottaviano" she whispers breathlessly making me let out a groan. Fuck. My name rolls off of her lips so beautifully.

  "You look fuckable" I compliment her before letting my teeth sink in my bottom lip.

"Uh thanks?" She squints her eyes at me and I finally let out a chuckle.

"What? You don't like my compliment" I smile lifting my brow at her