♥ Chapter Twenty One ♥

💙 Thank you for 17.6K
Not edited!!!

   ............ JASMINE..............

    I'm fucked!

    Out of all the days these three had to meet, it just had to be today. There in the center of my living room is non other than a confused and annoyed Lorenzo staring at a half naked Jack– who is lazily seated on my white couch, drinking some kind of weird looking protein shake he came with. And to add the freaking cherry on top, Ottaviano's standing at my entrance glaring at the faces in my living room. What is he doing here? I have no clue. But if looks could kill, I'd be picking up flowers for the other two gentlemen in my house.

  How did we get here?

   Well.....

    After a day filled with shopping, laughing, lots of toys and ice cream, Lucas was ready to leave the mall. It was such a surprising but amazing sight to witness the bond between Lorenzo and Lucas grow. They went from awkwardly staring at each other to being inseparable... Literally. I tried getting him from Lorenzo's arms but I got a frown in return from the two gorillas. It was just picture perfect.

   The boys and I arrived a little bit past 3 pm. Lorenzo went to assist Lucas with his bath– his idea not mine. I made my way to the kitchen to prepare a little something to eat for everyone when the door bell rang. I didn't think twice before opening it, thinking it was just Steve behind the door, considering he promised to come before the day ended.

   But there at my door was non other than Jack with his signature black durag and gold chain around his neck, sitting perfectly on his naked chest. He had on Nike black basketball shorts and white socks and slides. He looked good.

  " Hey ma" Jack said giving me a gentle smile before pulling me in for a hug.

  "Hi" I mumbled hugging him back. It's only when we pulled back did I notice the met black mason jar kinda thing, with a clear lid perfectly sitting on top of it.

  " It smells amazing in here" he says going further in the house.

  "I'm cooking chicken Alfredo pasta and a side salad" I say smiling widely as I make my way to the kitchen to finish cooking.

"Fuck that sounds good ma, gotta sit my ass here and get me some" he says smiling before taking a sit at the couch.

" Yeah you should " I say cutting some onions for my dish.

   Jack and I continue our chit chat thanks to the open plan the apartment has. My relationship with Jake is something I look forward to, not in a romantic way of course. I mean I still blush here and there, but seriously look at him, the guy is freaking hot. But I just don't feel connected to him like I do with....

  " Who are you " I snap out of my thoughts at the sound of Lorenzo's voice. He does not sound happy.

  " I could ask you the same question cuz" Jack answers back not even bothering to get up.

" You seriously have a death wish" Enzo says walking towards a not so concerned Jack who's casually sipping at his protein shake.

  " Lorenzo he...." I'm cut off by the sound of my door bell ringing. I let out an annoyed sigh before making my way to the door. At this point both of the men don't even spare me a glance, too busy glaring at each other.

  I open the door and the last person I wanted to see stands there glaring at me. For whatever reason he came up with. My eyes trace his clothing and I'm surprised he doesn't have on a suit. He has some casual clothing on. Yes, casual.

   "Are you fucking done?" He asks, voice laced with annoyance.

"W-what are you doing here?" And I'm back to stuttering. There's just something about Ottaviano that is unsettling. Like a dark energy of some sort.

  Ottaviano goes to reply to my question but immediately closes his mouth when he notices the two men who are now staring at us now.

Jack with a curious face and

Lorenzo with a confused face.

"What the fuck are you doing here. And who the fuck are you? " Lorenzo glares at Enzo before directing his glare at Jack.

Do you remember when I said Ottaviano is scary? Yeah Jack agrees with me because he immediately stands up– abandoning his protein shake – and steals a glance at me asking me who the hell is this guy.

   "What are you doing here?" Enzo questions Ottaviano

  "Yeah why" Jack chips in making the two men to stare at him like he doesn't love his life.

"I'll shut up" he says, zipping his mom with an imaginary key

"Or you can leave. You're presence is irrelevant" Enzo says scowling at him

"Aye I'm just here for the food. You're doing too much cuz. Gotta get your ass beat" Jack says mumbling the last part

But well.... We all got it.

  " Will you fucking shut up!" Ottaviano yells at him before turning back to me, " Who the fuck is he!?"

"Viano..." Enzo starts before he's cut off by Jack

Dude shut up.... Please

"Aye bruh don't talk to her in that tone or I...."  He's cut off by my scream

My scream was so loud that I'm sure everyone on this floor heard it.

  Next thing was Jack's body hitting the floor.

Fuck!

Another chapter completed ✓

  Done and dusted.

  So I thought of changing the cover photo... Hope you like it. 💙

    And yes, blue is my favorite color 💙🙃