First

Hello! This is my first time writing a story here. I've been reading wattpad long and finally got interested in writing a book. Funny because I never imagined myself writing a fanfic for my first book.

This is not my first time writing a story, I used to make AUs on fb and twt.

I wrote this book for fun so I hope you'll understand some of my lacks. Please give a lot of love to this book. I'm kind of busy but I'll try to be more active. Also, I'm confident about my english but I'm still learning tho so I hope you'll bear with me.

CW//Cursing

——————————————

First;
"A princess with everything but freedom."

"Kyra, have you reviewed already? I heard that you're having an exam tomorrow?" Dad asked me without looking at me. I stopped eating, wiped my mouth and put my utensils promptly and looked at him to answer.

"I have reviewed 2 days ago, father." I answered and bowed my head a little. He glared at me and slammed the table. I closed my eyes, not too tight even if I'm so scared.

"Does that mean you're not going to review anymore?" I shook my head and bowed again.

"I'm sorry father. I was about to say that I'm going to review again later and tonight." I closed my eyes. As a sign of apology and respect.

He is my dad but I can't look at him in the eyes. He's powerful enough to kick me out of this house. Even if I'm their only child, he wouldn't hesitate to do that.

He nodded and continued eating. Without apologising. It hurts, of course he's my father. But I just mentally shook my head and drank my water. I didn't finish my meal and waited for them to finish their food. It would be rude for them, leaving them.

Even if they leave me without permission or any word, it is fine. But vice versa is rude. After finishing their food, we stood and headed outside.  My driver is already in the front of the house just waiting for me. I got in the car and the driver drove to school. I sighed loudly making him look at me the rear mirror. I sat promptly because I know he'll report this to Dad.

My parents also left the house because they're headed to the company.

My family always had that stable position. My parents are strict and perfectionist. They are so sophisticated and always looked up for the better. And honestly, it's tiring really. They always want me to be the perfect daughter that everyone would adore and every parent would envy. They're controlling while I just want a good and normal life.

"Mr. Hye, I would like to stop by the convenience store. I'm going to buy some materials for my upcoming project." I asked the driver but he just shook his head.

"What are the materials you need?" He replied shortly.

Ugh! Do you need to know? I just want to be free even just for spit of seconds! Am I not allowed to do that?

"Protractors, ink F9DCD9 highlighter, and a 3.8 thick ink 143648 marker. I also need some 4 feet cube wooden paper for my scrapbook." I said to him, detailed so that he'll be confused and let me go.

But he didn't listen, he stopped the car in the parking lot before opening the door for me. "It's not urgent, right? Ms. Gu?" He asked but I still shook my head.