Twelfth

CW//cursing, contains messages or / and replies
[a/n: ksksks I've been thinking of this ever since and it took long for me to write it :(( I really wanted this to be perfect;) alsoo! Hehe abt SH and 👩🏻 getting engaged— don't hate me! ㅠㅠ need it for the plot line.

And I love LOVE Vera oh my god!😭 she's totally me actually ;D anyway go on]
————————————————

Twelfth;
"Number."

After a long day, I get to rest. "Hah! Too tiring!" I breathed and entered my mini library to get some short novels to read. It's been a while since I last sneakily read a story.

"So... is this a goodbye?"

"I don't do goodbyes. Only see you."

"Well then, see you."

"I love you too."

I bit my lips to suppress from screaming because it gushed me to the bone. The girl stole a kiss and entered her house. No 'cause I know I can't experience this in real life... so I'll just gush about someone else's or fictional love stories. "Ms. Gu!?" I heard Maria, our new maid, called me. So I hid the pocketbook behind the shelves and went out to her.

"What do you need?" I asked slowly. She then fixed her posture, faced me with a smile, and answered. "You were called at Chairman Gu's office." She bowed slightly to which I found strange for her. "Here? Right now?" I asked calmly while walking back to my closet to find another clothes to get changed on since I'm not wearing something nice and appropriate.

I'm just on my silk spaghetti strapped top, and long sleeping trouser. "Mr. Hye was told to bring you to the company." She answered and helped me with my scattered stuffs on the floor, tidying it up. "Ms. Hong will accompany you." She added while getting my stuffs and folding it.

That lady too, has been avoiding me these past few days... What's with people avoiding me?! "Where is she by the way?" I asked and settled with the floral dress I grabbed. "Waiting downstairs, Ms. Gu." She replied and kept my things back to my closet. I oohed before going to my changing room and got changed.

Why would dad call me in this time? I mean, it isn't late, but it's already dark.

I shrugged my thoughts and clung to nanny as soon as I saw her. "Nanny! Are you avoiding me?" I asked, pouting, while dragging her to the entrance where Mr. Hye will fetch us. She chuckled, "Why would I, dear? I just went busy for the upcoming birthday celebration of yours. You're turning 17 and just another year, you'll move out already... I'm going to make sure that this goes well." She replied and caressed my cheeks with her knuckles.

I nearly forgot about that... I'm turning... 17? Moving out? I don't want to honestly.

"Thank you."

We arrived at the company at 7:30 pm, and it was raining. "Go on dear, I have to talk to mr. Hye for a while. I'll follow." She said so I nodded. Entering the building and bowing back to those who bowed to me, I headed for dad's office.

I took the stairs since the elevator had some wire problems. It will take for about 5 minutes more and I can't have my father waiting for me. I also informed nanny through text that it would be fine if she comes late.