Twentieth

HAPPY 20th 🥳🎉
(haven't proofread yet:<)
————————————————

Twentieth;
"Revealed."

I sighed in contentedness as I plopped down to my bed. "Kyra Gu is happy." A strange but familiar voice spoke behind me, how can I ever forget that he's here to rant about the girl he 'likes' again? "What's with the face?" Asking with a creased brows, he faced me.

I only rolled my eyes in return and sat on my bed, "Let's get this over with, what's the problem?" I almost immediately asked, boring my eyes straight to his startled one.

"Well, the thing is...
Shedoesn'tacceptthethingsIgaveherlikeflowerschocolatesandmoreshewantsmegonebutIwanttobebyhersideandthathappenedbecauseshethoughtMariaandIaregoingout."

What?

I blinked, he blinked, I blinked again, and he did too, we both blinked repeatedly while I let those words sunk into me, but still, "What?"

"Aish, forget it. I'm heading to my room to sleep, good night." He dismissed and stood up from my vanity chair and walked up to the door but I halted him with another question.

"So you're telling me... the girl you're liking..." I slowly said, one by one and stared at him carefully as he looked at me, a little puzzled. "... isn't Maria?" And did his cat eyes widens at my question.

"What?! No!" He denied as soon as he heard me asking that question and looked at me in disbelief, "Wait, so all this time, you thought that it was 'her' I'm having a crush on?!" Still wide-eyed, he looked at me as he realized why I asked him that.

Oops, that was kinda stupid— oohh mmyyy gooddd!

"Well, sorry because you've never been specific!" I answered him with a sarky voice, "But anyway, who is this girl you are liking? You seemed serious about her." I asked and commented while he looked away.

"Why would I tell you?" He stood immediately and left my room in an instant, too determined to avoid my question, but before he could close the door, I replied with a smirk.

"You know I'll have my ways, Won..."

He shook his head and went out for real this time, I laughed at my self. Okay, I was a bit stupid because I never caught up with that. I really thought that it was Maria since he was talking about how she keep involving her self on Jungwon's business...

What?

The following days went in a flash, and while I was busy reading my astrophysical textbook, Nanny knocked on my door, seriously, what's with these people? They really like disturbing my— oops, that was nanny, need to open it.

"Kyra, dear?" I hummed as a reply and opened the door widely.

"Uhm, is there something you need to tell me?" I asked Nanny after I saw her worried face.

"Not me... it was your mom." I nodded before following her that leads to mom. She was talking Sunghoon.

Again, what is this guy doing here?

Dad called him before but then, god, mom after? What's with them calling him? "Oh, Kyra!" Mom called, I went to them.

"Uh, Mom, why did you call me?" I asked but she just smiled to me, and stood up with Sunghoon.