Ninth

CW//cursing, contains messages/replies
[a/n: too lazy to proofread this one]
————————————————

Ninth;
"Think of me."

Sunghoon was already absent for two days now. I don't know what happened to him but I just wish he's fine. He's my friend and I care for him, a lot. Mom and dad will be back from Jeju later tonight because the gala will be happening tomorrow night.

For the meantime of Sunghoon not showing himself up, I was with Jay. Lunch, snack, and there's even one time when we were on our P.E and they also were. We teamed up since we were told to. I had fun but the not-fun part was him teasing him. And again... just now.

"Kaiwaa! Do you know what does the fox say?" He already had that pet name for me, which was kinda cute but more annoying. He only use that name for me when teasing me. "What now?" I sighed while rolling my eyes, turning to his direction.

He was half running with all smiles on his face, a teasing one. He gasped at my response and looked at me unbelievably, "You don't know? It's ting-ning-ning-ning-ning-ni-ning-ni-ning tining-ning-ning-ni-ni-ni-ning!" He laughed hard while I rolled my eyes. Then laughed too.

Not because of his joke, but because of his laugh. "And what do the other fox say?" I looked at him again. There's another fox? "What?"

"It's pow-pow-pow-pa-pow, pow-pow-pow-pa-pow-pow-pow!" I closed my eyes and bit my lips to stop myself from laughing but he just laughed harder, causing me to laugh too, again. "What about the third fox?" I asked, joking but then I got an answer from him. Was he that prepared?

"I got this one... it's haebwa... HAEBWA!" I looked at him with confusion, not getting what he said but then I started mock-laughing his corny joke. "C'mon! You're supposed to laugh at a joke!" He said as we started walking, and I retorted to what he said. "And as far as I know, a joke should be funny." Pointing it out, I looked at him and halted for it is already my stop.

"Yeah, yeah. Anyways, I need to go now. I need to catch the train." His statement made my brows raise. "Are you cutting class?" I suspected him while he looked at the time and chuckled at my question. "I'm just meeting someone today. I already excused myself, for your infos. Stop suspecting." He said while smiling, walking backwards. I nodded and gave him a little wave before entering the classroom.

"Well, I'll just see him tomorrow." I'll text him later an— fvvvccccc! I don't have his number! "Damn it." I whispered and brought out my stuffs for this subject. Gotta ask him that. Uh-next time. I looked at my planner while thinking what should I do first in the four activities I had. All of them are due next next week. Later...

My parents arrived earlier than me but I noticed mom's worried face and dad's grim one. He hasn't spoken a word to me since I got home, while mom, being herself, asked me a bunch of questions. How have I been, did I ever go to that hospital, did I go out at late night, how was me and Sunghoon doing— yeah... how was the two of us actually?

After satisfying herself with my answers she nodded and sent me upstairs. I stayed in my room for a while, doing nothing but wait for my parents to call me for dinner. Umm not actually doing nothing, I was browsing Jay's name at every social medias I know.

I found nothing, only a guy who has the same name as him at twitter. But it wasn't him. That guys was an American. Jay was— wait... was he? I mean, his name is a typical name for an American. Or maybe nahh.