Fourteenth

CW//cursing
————————————————

Fourteenth;
"Sunghoon's Friend?"

"Will you be my boyfriend?" He was at shock. He could not move. I don't know why I said that... it just came out of my mouth. Damn it. "W-well... we— uhm, I think yeah. I mean no!" He was looking away and stuttering. I'm... embarrassing. I wanna cry, it's so awkward!

"No. Because I should be the one asking you that. Do you want to be my girlfriend?" He said, now serious as he held my hand again. "Crazy... I just said earlier that we should let my parents know about this thing going on us before we became official. But I do want to be your girlfriend." He only smiled and squeezed my hand.

I pulled his hands and hugged him. "Thank you for being my freedom." He chuckled as a response and said, "My pleasure." We just hugged and admire the old but gold view.

The next days was just me, the 2 Parks, and a Lee. I'm eating lunches with Vera and Sunghoon and breaks with Jay at the old garden. But I do spend my time with them all, at the library. Jay and Sunghoon rarely talked but I guess they're good, at least they're not bickering or fighting.

Jay and I would go to secret dates but we're not alone. Vera was with us to cover us up. She's been a big help to me so I started to help too, with little the things I can do for her. She became my best friend. My bestest friend.

"Anyways... McDonalds?" Vera asked us when we got out. She asked it in purpose. Sunghoon can't go with us since he had practices. Sunghoon immediately raised his hand and left without a word. Once the three of us was left, we started to walk to McDonalds. It wasn't far from school and I know that the BGs were following us.

Went inside, ordered, and found a table.

The three of us talked but was interrupted by a sudden phone call. From Vera's phone. She quickly pulled it and excused herself. But I caught a glimpse of what was written on the screen.

Mr. Gu... Dad?

She was just standing there, from what I see, a little tensed. I felt nervous and worried for her. What would dad be thinking by now? Aish... "Hey..." I was spacing out but was cut off by Jay. I looked at him and smiled, "You okay?" I nodded and held his hand that was under the table.

"Yeah..." I replied and sipped on my drink a bit, and relaxed. "Yes." I said again and smiled. I felt him squeezed my hand that made my face heat. "You're blushing." He pointed out but I just looked away from him, having no confidence to refute. Because I know that my face is already betraying me.

It's just a single hand squeeze!

"I think I'm in love with you." No, damn it! His words isn't helping my crimson colored face! "S-stop.." he chuckled at my response. "Why? It's the truth!" I bit my lips at his words. "Well... I— let's eat." I replied to which he jokingly scoffed.

"Wow! A very pensive response!" He mockingly said so I shoved fries on his mouth. "Why, thank you!" He rolled his eyes while I laughed a bit and played with the ketchup before spreading some on his face. "Wow, WOW Kyra!" He pouted while I was laughing.

"Sorry." I said in tiny and grabbed a tissue to wipe it out of his face. Then we laughed together again. How I wish we could stay thus way forever... Jay had been my comfort, maybe since I saw him at the cemetery? "Sorry to disturb your beautiful moment but I think we need to go..." Vera came with a little worry plastered on her face.