Sixth

CW//cursing, mention of R word
TW//slight violence, perverted scenes
!! (read at your own risk) !!

(Contain some messages/replies)
————————————————

Sixth;
"Show up."

Mom raised her brow at the sight of me still wearing my uniform. "Sweetie, you should rush upstairs now... your dad will be here after 5. Be quick!" She whisper-shouted and peeked outside. "Go on! He's at the phone now so go!" I rushed upstairs and quickly took a bath then changed.

Shoot!

I slowed my walk downstairs and greeted dad who was now at the living room with his head rested in the back seat. "G-Good evening, Father..." I slowly said as he opened his eyes. "Good evening, did you study already?" I nodded at him.

"Dinner's ready, sweeties!" Mom sweetly called so dad and I went to the dining area fast. We ate dinner peacefully until mom spoke. "Hey, umm, honey... I heard from Seohee earlier that you payed a visit to HighVill Parks the other day?" Dad smiled at mom and nodded.

"Hmm. Sungchul and I were frenemies back in the days so I tried to catch up with him. I thought he was somehow related to Sunghoon Park and turns out they were father and son." Dad happily laid his story while eating. Small world huh... Mom nodded and smiled too. She then shifted her gaze towards my direction.

"By the way Kyra, what happened to your stomach earlier? Did you already took medicine for stomach pain?" She asked me in worried tone. Guess the spy told her... or them. "Um yeah. I actually did not. But don't fret, it's fine. I just... ate some home baked cookies from Sunghoon's mom earlier." I replied with a small smile and glanced at my dad's reaction but he was just calmly eating. "He shared it with me." I added and drank my water.

Please don't scold me...

"Oh, actually sweetie..." I looked at mom with a curios expression. "N-nevermind. It's not my business..." she mumbled but I heard it. What was she about to say? "But you still should take medicines." She added quickly and looked at me sternly. "Mom, it's normal for people to release waste." I smiled, trying not to be too vulgar with my words in the front of the food.

"When did you actually disobey orders, Gu Kyra?" My dad looked at me with no emotion but said with authority and power. God, wanna help me? I looked down at nodded my head. "I'm sorry. I'll take medicines after my meal." He wiped his mouth and stood up before leaving the dining without a word.

Mom then looked at me apologetically. "I'm sorry, sweetie. We're just trying to protect you." She said in a soft tone so I looked at her and smiled. "No. It's fine Mom, I understand." She nodded and asked my permission to follow dad upstairs, in their room. I nodded and continued eating when I felt someone sat beside me.

"Sad?" I shook my head and chewed my food a little faster. "Slow down big baby, will you?" I laughed at her words. No 'cause I almost choked. Not because I was eating fast but because of her words. "You did not answer my question earlier..." I smiled with looking at my plate.

"Is it wrong if I want to have friends too, nanny?" I poked the broccoli and ate it. She went quiet for a while. "So suddenly, dear?" She finally asked. I sighed softly and looked at her with hopeful eyes. "I want to have friends. A bunch of them just like the others but I think it's impossible." I looked down sadly. She hummed. "I don't really know what to say to make you feel better but I hope you'll be someday. When you find something, or someone who can make you happy more than a bunch of friends can." Nanny patted my back while I just slowly nodded and continued eating, alone.