Seventeeth

CW//cursing, contains messages or / and replies
————————————————

Seventeenth;
"The Game."

After we ate breakfast, we did try to be casual and comfortable with each other now. We came back to our suite to change into beachwear. Vera had strong guts to wear a one-piece swimsuit but I didn't so I was just wearing short shorts and a rash-guard.

We went out after changing and I grabbed my see-through cardigan to protect Vera but she said she doesn't mind at all, nor everybody outside but I grew up being cloth choice conscious so I insisted.

The other boys went out earlier than us so when we went out, they were already at the beach. Both were wearing a sleeveless tee but the cut was up to the end of their shoulders. Jay with white while Sunghoonie with Blue, and both had Hawaiian shorts.

Vera pulled the cardigan off her and started walking towards the shore, while I approach Jay and Hoonie.

The younger Park was sun bathing, while the other had a juice on hand and was under a big umbrella. "Guys, let's go swimming? Vera was out there already!" Jay was first to stand up and leave his juice to come to me while Hoon replied with a 'later'.

It was afternoon and we did a lot of things out in the sea. It was 9-10 on the morning when the sun was really up and shining so bright, but after a while, a cloud covered it so it was nice to enjoy the beach. It wasn't too hot and it didn't hurt our skins.

We did a lot of activities like boating, jet-skiing, snorkeling, and a lot more. We did enjoy our day so after the fun, here we are at the outdoor restaurant to enjoy the sunset together.

Not the one that Jay and I went to yesterday but it still had a nice view of the sun setting on the ocean.

"Did anyone enjoy?" Sunghoon asked as we all silently looked at each other.

"Oh, hell we did!" Vera enthusiastically exclaimed, then Jay and I followed.

"Well, I'm glad you did enjoy." He said, looking lost at the scenery. "I really like it here..." He added, emotion was shown in his eyes. It was... longing?

"Should we have a bonfire later?" Jay suggestively said, and it was agreed. So after changing into new clothes, we ate dinner at the hotel's restaurant and went outside to form a bonfire (with the hotel's coordinators permission, of course).

"Let's play a game?" I said after sitting at the sand, beside me was Sunghoon as Jay was still busy with arranging the woods.

"What game?"

"No! Please not truth or game shits!" Vera commented with a frown, "That game is too boring!"

"But it will help us get to know everyone better?" I said defensively.

"In what form? And what questions? Huh? Who's your crush bullshits?" She added, and plop down the sand.

"Language please." Sunghoon inserted, while Vera was rolling her eyes.

"How about Put Your Finger Down with Never Have I Ever?" Jay said after settling the woods and sat next to Sunghoon.

"Well, that is a game." Sunghoon commented to Vera's delight. And it was agreed.