Second

So firstly, I'd like to thank you all for reading my story. Sorry if this is late but I hope you are aware that this is a work of fiction.

All the happenings that I included in this book is all fiction. Some characters may be real but I do not own them. They own themselves. Please be a responsible reader. Also, when the book is getting longer, expect some TW//s and some bad words.

I'll put a warning so if you're not comfortable reading it, you can freely stop reading and go. I would like that than talking trash about my book. I put a lot of efforts in this book.

Thank you for your appreciation. And enjoy reading!
CW//Cursing

———————————

Second;
"A day to be young, wild, and free."

I had fun shopping some stuffs. Some pens, books, and some clothes. I did not buy shoes because I know mom will bring me a pair or more from the Philippines. I had fun strolling around, adoring every nice thing I see. My bodyguards were scattered there.

I told them to give me some space. For some reasons, I found my self standing in front of a hat boutique. "What about a bucket hat?" I smiled and entered there. But I bumped into someone familiar.

"Can you watch where you are going, princess?" His eyebrows lifted. I raised my palm a little at the back, telling my bodyguards to stay in their places.

I bowed politely at him. "Sorry." Then he turned his back. I sighed and just headed to the bucket hat section. I was about to grab that mallard green hat when another hand grabbed it too. Him again. Sunghoon was his name if I'm not mistaken.

"Let me have this." I said but he smirked arrogantly. He pulled it from me and thank god that my grip to it was firm. Or else he'd be able to get it from me.

"I draw it out first." He replied unemotionally. Still trying to take it from me. It was really relieving that we are in a cranny spot of the boutique, my bodyguards won't notice us here. Better than being close to them because it will lead to another distress.

"Lady's section." I rectified him, pointing the sign above. Don't wonder why we're fighting over one hat. Of course it only has one left. We won't fight if there were two.

"I don't care. Give me this, or I'll make you..." he said viciously, throwing daggers look towards me. I gave him the equal look. I can't lose to this tall dude. I just can't.

I rolled my eyes and tugged it to my side. "This is mine." I said slowly but with emphasis. He shoved my forehead and told me the thing that I really think was the most childish I have ever perceived.

"It doesn't have your name on it. Give it to me now." He muttered and pulled it again. I pulled back. I was amazed by how weak he was. I'm a lady yet he can't win? What a floppy dude.

"You're weak."

He pulled it hard dragging me with it. I came closer to him and we stumbled onto the floor. I'm on top of him. And this is awkward as hell!

What should I do?!

"I'm not." He laughed and helped me stand up. "Anyways, you can have that. It's no use fighting with a lady like you." I stopped myself from rolling my eyes.