Fifth

CW//cursing
————————————————

Fifth;
"Agreed Unwillingly."

I held my chest as I sighed in relief when Sunghoon added his words immediately. "But I got to block him and told him that it was my sketchpad. Here." He handed it to me. I hugged it in my chest as soon as I saw it received it from him.

"I only took glances at it... umm, three pages I guess?" I don't mind it now since he saved my precious thingy. "No, it's fine. Thank you!" I even bowed and he chuckled at my actions. I looked up but he changed his expression.

I was about to see his chuckling face!

"Ahem, it's fine. Let's eat." I pouted but ate later then. We were silent but I was actually thinking of treating him later. He saved my babies! "What time do you usually go home?" I asked when he choked. I quickly gave him water and while he was gulping it down, I was caressing his back to calm him.

"What the heck?! That question was weird." He gave me a look while I was innocently looking at him. What?! It was a normal question you ask your friend! What was he thinking by my question?

"Why did you ask..." I looked at him when he spoke again. "I was thinking of hanging out with you after school." He looked at me, confused. "Umm... why are you looking at me like that?" He sighed and replied.

"Why would we hang out after school?"   I rolled my eyes. Too much follow ups! Can't you just answer the damn question?! "I want to treat you. Now, what time do you usually go home?" I asked again, he cleared his throat and looked at me with a relieved expression. O- kay... now what?

"I go home never. Do you have a curfew?" What? He looked at me and took another bite with his food. I sat properly and also took a bite. "I don't have but I have to be home before dinner. My parents would freak out if I weren't home before they were and might actually give me one (curfew)." He nodded before keeping his food and tidying up his table.

He's done eating y'all and didn't even wait for me!

I also finished my meal, and handed my bodyguard the box. He left and later on, the class started.

Mrs. Na had been teaching for 30 minutes already when I felt my stomach not that well. Okay... I'm not saying that the cookies was the reason but I rarely eat cookies... my stomach would have felt new from the cookies' taste. I raised my hand and excused my self.

The teacher allowed me and woke Sunghoon up that was beside me a while ago. "Where are you going?" I only caressed my stomach to show him I need to go so he just let me.

"Do you want me yo accompany you?" My other classmate, Vera, asked. I shook my head. "I don't want to disturb you... I really need to go now." I hurried outside and headed to the ladies' restroom.

-

"Oh! What a relief!" I went outside the room after washing my hands. "Kyra?" I looked at someone who called me. I immediately smiled. "You okay?" He approached me so I smiled and nodded.

"Yeah... what are you doing here now?" I looked around while asking him, "I got diarrhea... hehe. I didn't realize that the food I ate for breakfast was expired..." he scratched his head as I smiled at him. "Nah, don't worry about it. Umm do you want to eat with me? I mean, healthy foods." I asked as we walked down the halls, he smiled at me.