Eighth

CW//cursing, contains messages or / and replies
————————————————

Eighth;
"Healthy."

"Kyra, can we talk?" I looked at him blankly, he was my classmate and we didn't really interact. And now he's asking me if we can talk... but why? "U-umm, what is it about?" I started to look around, good thing Sunghoon sneakily nodded at me and showed his thumbs being held up. "I-it's... private." He looked down.

I stood up, but Sunghoon stood up after me. "I'll just use the restroom, Kyra." He said and raised his brow. I bit my lips and looked at Yurim, then a sigh escaped my mouth. "Follow me." Was only what I said.

I led him to the school's old garden and looked around. After finding those pair of eyes, I looked at him again. He was still looking down. "Speak up." I said and stood straight. "I-in your mansion... I heard that the c-cook was sent to the hospital... d-do you know if she's fine?" He looked at me in the eyes as his tears was seen. Wait... why is he crying? Is he somehow connected to... IS HE ONE OF THOSE SPY STUDENTS MY PARENTS SENT?!

I cleared my throat and looked away from him, "Why would I tell you?" I shooed my thoughts off and didn't look at his crying state. When people cry, you don't look at them. Especially a guy. (Man their egos are—)

"She... she's my aunt. My grandmother didn't support her dream to be a chef so she left home and since then, my grandmother abandoned her. Then I met her not too long ago... she said she's sorry for everything and she wanted to apologize to our family, but she can't bring herself to it."

"She's a very kind person. I knew her by my mom's stories. After learning that I once talked to her, my grandmother told me to bring her home, for them to talk things out, so I called your home-number. To talk to her. But then, I just heard that she was rushed and they're not going to give further informations."

"I need to know..." he spread his emotion and almost collapsed at the ground. I can't help him! He's not a spy student... so the spy maybe watching from afar now. "I-I... give me a note later, your phone number... I'll update you whenever I knew anything. Just don't make it obvious." I said in low tone. Eyes still locking with Sunghoon's who was hiding in the shadows.

"Really?" He beamed up and looked at me while wiping his tears. "Uh- yeah... I- I should go now." He nodded so I exited the place with Sunghoon still hiding. I looked at my watch and I only have 7 minutes to return to the classroom. I looked around and no one seemed to be outside so I took my chance and ran as fast as I can, being unnoticed (that I was Kyra Gu) while I heard him follow from behind.

Before actually reaching my stop, I halted to catch my breath and to walk normally to class. "You're a quite runner... you wanna join marathon classes?" I panted and chuckled at his words. "We're almost late, and I was never, Mr. Park." I rolled my eyes while he laughed.

"Let's just go."

Classes ended eventually. Sunghoon and I headed to our locker to store our stuffs. "I'll be right back." I nodded at his statement. The lockers were separated, the left side was for boys and the other side are for girls.

There was a piece of paper inserted towards my locker and when I looked at it, it was a number. I kept it on my pocket and continued storing my stuffs.