Fifteenth

CW//cursing, contains messages or / and replies
————————————————

Fifteenth;
"Buy Something."

Arriving to the said destination, I got out of the car and smiled widely as I close my eyes, to be greeted with the calming rays of the sun, and the soothing breeze of the ocean wind. "This was definitely something I missed." I heard Vera said behind me (also speaking my mind aloud), so I turned to look at her with lightly squinted eyes (because of the sunlight) and a bigger smile.

"I know right?" I answered as we both heard a small grunt from the back, when I peeked, I saw Sunghoon and Jay, already working on both of our (Vera and I's) bags. "Whoop! Easy! If anything happens to my bags, I swear-" I warned as I glared at Sunghoon who was chuckling at my behavior with a smugly look.

"Oof- now, who's pissed?" he teased as he dropped my bag, almost making my heart drop, only he caught it later.

"I freakin swear, Sunghoon!" I said furiously while marching to his direction, stomping my feet on the sand.

"Really, princess?"

"Can't you live a day without teasing me?!" I questioned with a glare and took my handbag from him, and flicked his forehead— well, almost, not until he moved away and avoided my small attack.

"I'm afraid, not." he chuckled while I raised my fist already balled, he only raised his palms, indicting his surrender from the 'fight'. "Yeah, you win. Anyways, why not try to help us than nag us from not handling you bag the way you wanted it to be handled?" He asked later on, brows uneven, a result of his reaction (raising only the left brow).

"Whatever." I said and rolled my eyes to follow Jay inside with Vera's thing on his shoulders. "So uhm, did you already reserved a suite for us?" I asked after turning around, facing Sunghoon.

"Oh my God! Thank you, Jay!" Vera exclaimed and bowed to Jay, showing her gratitude. And he was smiling, big time towards my friend. "I was looking for this at the car. Thank you!" she said with a big smile and held Jay's arms.

Remind me that she's my best friend.

"No sweats." he replied with a biiigg smile. He shifted his gaze towards my direction but I quickly rolled my eyes away from his sight. "Actually, I thought that was Kyra's bag, but yeah." I heard him saying those words, (from my perspective) purposely loud.

"So what?" I asked sassily, looking at Sunghoon. He was, at least as I must say, taken aback from my sudden change of tone, but he shrugged it off.

"Uh, yeah. I already booked a suite." He answered with a quite unsteady voice. He later on called a hotel staff to accompany us towards our rooms and also to help us with our bags (since we had a lot).

After the staff explained the layout of the suite, he quickly went outside to let us have our rest. The suite only had 3 rooms in it so we decided to split, Jay and Sunghoon had individual rooms while Vera and I shared the other (and largest) one.

While settling my essential stuffs in the mini cabinet, I heard my phone buzzed.

BG #44

The other guys and I are just at the near hotel, we don't want to bother you on your vacation, but we're watching.

I just had to inform you, do have fun, don't mind us.