Fourth

CW//cursing
————————————————

Fourth;
"Found You."

"So, how was everything when we're gone, sweetie?" My mom asked me in the middle of dinner. "Did you find a friend?" She managed to finish her sentence but dad immediately spoke, not letting me to answer.

"Friends are useless." I lowered my head at my father's words. Maybe he was right... but can't I find someone? Someone who cares for me... a friend. "Don't make friends if they don't make you successful someday, Kyra. You're better off on your own. Are we clear?" I bit my lips at that. "Well... except from that Park Sunghoon, I guess?"

I didn't speak anymore...

The next day came so fast. But I didn't mind too much. Like my daily routine...

The class was pretty quiet and Sunghoon was just casually sitting on his seat. I placed the paper bag on the top of his desk neatly. I didn't uttered a word. I already put a sticky note there so not a problem.

He did not react or anything, but I guess he's keeping the shoes? Dad bought for him.

Mom told me that she's going on the restroom so I just strolled around. Our planned hang out has finally came to life. I didn't saw mom since earlier but I guess she's taking her time in the restroom. She said her stomach was not that well.

I shouldn't have hang out with her today...

I looked around and greeting random people since they greet or smile at me. Mom canceled the bodyguards today so we're alone. Not exactly because the driver was still there, though he was out of our sight so it was fine.

Another while has passed but mom didn't show any sign of coming out. I don't know where the restroom so I was kinda worried... I tried calling her but she didn't answered.

I walked around more since she's taking long and then... for the third time...

I was lost again.

I called my bodyguard and talked to mom afterwards. She said she was worried so I tried to find the way back. "Aish! Umm.. excuse me... can you tell me where the restroom is?" I need to pee! And as far as I remember, the restroom would be near to the parking lot.

The man I asked turned around and my eyes widen at the sight of him. KJ?! "Oh... I see, you're lost again?" I pressed my lips together while he chuckled. "Do you remember me?" He asked while he lend me the way, coming with me to the restroom.

"Umm yeah... we met last week. KJ, right?"

His brows raised in a manly way and that was hella attractive. "Jay, not KJ." Just great, Kyra. Another embarrassment, wonderful! "Oh sorry... I misheard it." He only smiled at me and then few more turn, we reached the restroom.

Wow, I'm so tired! Did I really walked away that far? "I'm Kyra." I stated, he nodded. "Kyra, you have a talent on getting lost, but not getting back." I pouted at his words, he chuckled more and patted my hair before walking away. "See you later." I only waved and entered the restroom to pee.

Gosh, my bladder almost popped! Thankfully, there was Jay. Oh shit! I forgot to say thank you again! I rolled my eyes at my self.

I got out and found mom and i's picnic blanket. I approached her with a smile as she sighed, relieved. I spent my day with mom happily but I can't forget about my guilt towards Jay. He helped me... but I didn't even got to thank him.