Sixteenth

CW//cursing, contains messages or / and replies
————————————————

Sixteenth;
"Skin."

It was a magnificent sunset. "Kyra," I heard my boyfriend called. My boyfriend... for some reasons that made me gush. Geez I'm on my own thoughts and now I'm fangirling towards myself's thoughts. Cringe. I turned to him and met his eyes, those lovely— aherm, "Uh..." he said, unsure.

'Uh' too, what's with you? Nah I'm just kidding!

"Hm?" I replied and smiled at his nervous face. What is he up to? "Is there... something you wanted to say?" I asked after a while, he was not responding and was just zoning out right in MY face. Woohoo... chills...

"Do you know what day it is?"

O...kay? That was unexpectedly random, or am I just clueless?

I looked up, thinking. What day... uhm, Friday? "Is it Friday or Saturday?" I asked innocently while staring at his 'upset' face. He looked kinda... "Uh— why?" I asked with an unstable chuckle.

"Oh... maybe you don't care about monthsarries that much..." I heard him mutter, then it hits me.

[Monthsarry: dunno how to explain but if anniversary are yearly, then this is celebrated every month;)) like ENSD— every 9th of the month.]

{a/n: actually not sure with the spelling if it's either double 'r' or not 🥲}

AAAAAAHHHWWWWW! Jay cared for those mini celebs?! Okay, imma celebrate it as well.

"Oh... haha! I thought you don't care about those things anymore." I replied with a sheepish smile, (that's my other reason, the main one was that I literally forgot what day was it ^^) "You know? It's not a common thing people used to celebrate nowadays..." I added with a smile and poked a fruit from my plate (using a fork, of course) before shoving it to my mouth.

"Well... I'm a 'kinda' sentimental person. I cared about those thingies." he replied with a soft smile. This guy never failed to surprise me, eh?

"So uhm, it's our monthsarry. what should we do?" I asked, putting my utensils down, kept in the side. Proper etiquettes... "We walked to the beach, had a sunset... date? and uh... maybe ate?" I counted with my hands as he tinily giggled. "What?" I asked with breathily.

Men be confusing sometimes... ugh!

"There's one thing I'd like to do with you, though... if it's fine with you." Answering, he stood up and lend me his hand. I took it and stood up too, he then led me to a cliff part. It's not that high but under it was already the sea. "I really wanna try it... you know? like the movies?" I looked at him, a little puzzled.

The sun can barely be seen already, as it has set, but there's still a light. He only smiled shyly before hiding in my back.

What...

"Can I be Jay-DiCaprio?" It made me bit my lips as I tried to suppress my smile and nodded lightly. I spread my arms wide and closed my eyes as he back-hugged me. "Open your eyes..." I manage to let out a subtle laugh but eventually opened my eyes to see the clouds around, scattered, only though, the sun wasn't on sight.