Eighteenth

CW//cursing, contains messages or / and replies
————————————————

Eighteenth;
"Chain."

"Hello?"

"..."

After a few seconds, I finally heard my father's sigh, and later he spoke. "Please be home by four. We have a guest, do you understand?" I bit my lower lip before giving a response.

"Will do, father."

I heard him hum before he cut the call. I sighed heavily before looking at my turned off phone and slowly walked through the halls to return to my classroom, this time, alone.

"What did he say?" Sunghoon quickly asked after I sat down beside him, "Was he mean? Was it a news? Bad or Good? Did he found out about you an—"

He bombarded me with questions, not until I cut him off, "It's fine. He just want me to go home early, might not come with you guys later..." I answered, pertaining to our daily group study session after school hours.

"Uh, why?"

"He said we had a guest," He nodded with my statement, I casually shrugged and watched how the lecturer came inside the classroom. "You think we're going to the gym?" I whispered at Hoon, keeping it lowkey, then he replied...

saying the exact words the lecturer said, at exactly the same time.

only though, his was a reply to mine, and was said in low tone.

"To the gym, everyone!"

I rolled my eyes secretly and sighed heavily before dragging Hoon with me to head towards the locker area, where later, we spotted Vera.

"Get changed already, you two! Coach said he only had 7 exact minutes to have all of us changed!" Vera exclaimed, and after some heard, they also rushed. "Sunghoon, go on your own. Kyra, come with me... we'll change together." She instructed, then grabbed my hand to a cubicle.

"Go on!"

She hurried as she stripped while I awkwardly stood there, unsure how to change while she's here. At the same time, admiring her bravery for changing, with me in her front.

"What are you waiting for? Do you need me to undress and change your clothes for you?" She asked, now a bit pissed.

I bit my lower lip as I looked at the side and started undressing my self (to change), while she's changing her pants now.

This is all new to me since I've never had anyone to do this before. I don't have a sister, or even a cousin, who's a girl of course. "Don't be shy, we're in a hurry. And we need to run to the gym after this..." She said after noticing my discomfort. "By the way, what cup are you?" She asked, confusion showed in her eyes.

I looked away, too shy to tell her. And it's kinda obvious, actually. Thank God and all the saints that, that was cut short after a knock on the door. "Please hurry up, you're not the only one to use it!" A girl said outside.

So I picked up the pace of my movements and slid my pants to my legs fast. Vera nodded at me so we opened the door and got out, to go back to the lockers (returning our formal uniforms inside) and run to the gym as fast as we could.