1.

such an aesthetic mv 

CHAPTER - ONE

What in the mother flipping world had happened last night?

Waking up with disheveled hair and a bit of drool in the corners of my mouth was normal for me. The disheveled hair was because I had shitty and constantly tangled hair and the drool because I mostly breathed through my mouth and snored loudly when I slept.

But something was different today.

I had a full-length mirror in the corner of my room so that's where I first headed.

I screamed when I saw myself in the mirror. My hair for once didn't look disgusting, in fact, it looked perfect though I'd just gotten up from bed. I felt like Shailene Woodly in Divergent - having perfect hair despite all the fighting and other dangerous circumstances she's in. My face looked pretty much the same. I mean, I had a jawline now though. My double chin had vanished. I slowly lifted my shirt up and gasped. My tummy wasn't flat or toned but it was reduced. My hips were neatly curved and my waist had narrowed a bit. My thighs too had slimmed down and because they had, I somehow looked taller.

I had collarbones, freaking collarbones!

I let out an excited squeal. My wish had been heard. I'd never believed much in the almighty but this had to be His work right? I couldn't believe the wishing on a star thing had worked.

Holy hell! This was a miracle, a literal miracle.

As I showered, I wondered if I was in Heaven's version of Make A Wish Foundation. I mean, that was the only way this could've happened. I'd probably been on the list for a couple of years and the angels there were so appalled that I, a seventeen-year-old girl was so done with my life that I resorted to stupidly wishing on a star, that they decided they'd just grant my wish. Yeah, that sounded right.

When I stepped out of the shower, wrapped in a towel, I realized I had no clothes. I mean my older clothes would be a tad bit too loose on me. Yet, I dug through my closet as fast as I could so I wouldn't be late for school. Finding an old top and jeans that were way out of fashion, I decided this would be the best option and got ready for school.

My father and I weren't close. The death of my mom had driven a barrier between us. He tried to do everything he could for me and still, he wouldn't hold a normal conversation with me or help me out with anything. My mother died when I was young and because of that, I lost my father who refused to comfort me when I was down or help me with school projects. I still remember the day I got my period. I'd had no one to fill me in on what to do or anything. I'd learned to put a pad cause I was scared to death of tampons and dealt with the pain on my own.

Not that I wanted my dad to help me through period cramps.

Point is, I'd been so alone through the years that I'd gotten used to it. And now it was too late for my father and me to resurrect that father-daughter bond. We were better off staying as strangers. So it surprised me that he had a reaction at all when I walked downstairs. We hadn't talked or interacted with one another in so long that I didn't think he even knew how I looked. But he did know how I looked and he definitely noticed the change, spitting his coffee out when he saw me come down the stairs.