AUTHOR'S NOTE.

SOCIAL MEDIA:

• tumblr @ kara2905

• twitter @ echoyourname_

• instagram @ kara_wattpad

NOTE/MINI RANT

Please, do not compare my stories with other stories.

I don't not appreciate that. This is my own story, written by me, with my own idea. I take a lot of time to write down chapters and upload them, and it upsets me to see my story being compared with other ones in the comments section. And by compare, I don't mean recognizing similarities between my story and someone else's. I'm talking of comments that accuse of me plagiarism.

I can't control how you think. But I can request you to not post negative comments in the comments section. No, I'm not talking about constructive criticism. I'm talking about actual negative comments. I've wanted to delete this story many a times because of those comments that put me down, but decided against it because of the immense support by other followers.

I'm not asking you to read my story.

So, if you aren't satisfied with it, then delete it from your library. But don't spread negativity here in the comments section. Some of you might say not to be bothered with it, but it does bother me, and not just me, it bothers every single author when some of you post comments that are crude, negative, and sometimes, utterly stupid and make no sense.

DISCLAIMER

This story was written when I was fourteen so read at your own risk. The chapters are being edited/edited to fix most of the grammatical and plot errors but I can't change the entire thing so if you cringe or dislike the story, then I'm sorry.

Thank you. x