CHAPTER 1

Vanessa P.O.V

I danced around my room as a celebration of finally finishing the novel Remarried Empress.

All the pain,the high blood pressure,the second hand embrassment,the preciousness and everything about my empress,Its all worth it! Everything I went through to finish this has finally come to an end! I finally don't have to constantly think about it anymore.No more constant worry, anxiousness and temptation to read this.I can finally have a life again.

I lay down on my bed and look at the screen of my phone.I scroll through my album of my empress's pictures and admire her for absolutely everything about her.
"Oh my empress,I may have finished your story but you will always be in my mind"I say to my phone and continued to fawn over it.

I check the time and it was almost 11 at night.Its not a big deal at this point as my sleep schedule has been ruined a long time ago and I've promised myself this is the last time as I don't have any tempting reason to do so again.

I decided to sleep now as I have a lot of productive things planned out tomorrow.I close my eyes and think of my happy place,the only problem is...
I keep thinking about the Remarried Empress!I'm doing it again.Self-inserting myself in every story I read when I'm done with them.This is all my fault!It's my fault for reading the last chapter before sleeping,now I can't think of anything else but the story!

Well there's only one way to fix this...

Write down my thoughts on a fanfiction .

I took my phone again and opened my writing app.I thought real hard about the title and description but not too much cause this is just a way to get my thoughts out.

As I was typing I keep dozing off so I always had to catch myself to stay up with the will to have peace of mind.

I finally got to the first chapter page and was about to type until I felt a sudden heaviness in me and I just had to close my eyes,even just for a little bit. What's the harm with taking a short break?I lay my face down in the bed and let the sleepiness take over me.