CHAPTER 10

VANESSA P.O.V

The tea party was finally over and the nobleladies all went home and I've sent Rashta to her chambers.They were a lot of servants in the party so the word will definitely spread fast in the palace.

I flop down my bed and rested my eyes.

I'm so tired

"Shall I prepare a bath for you so you can relax?"

"Or would you prefer going on a walk?Perhaps we can meet the bird we saw last tim--oh?"

"It's really come back"

Oh?He's back already?Well I guess that shouldn't be much of a surprise to me.

"The bird!It's really here!"

I rise from my bed and went towards the bird.

"It must be here to see you,your majesty!It even has a letter tied to it's leg!"

I notice the bird had another note on its leg.

I took it and read it

I'd like to think I'm a bit more intelligent than a bird. I've woken up from my drunken stupor now

I chuckled as I read the note.

"Laura,get me a pen and paper,will you?"

I watered the bird, then quickly wrote a reply.

It seems as if you haven't awoken completely.What is the birds name?

The ladies giggled again after seeing my note. Everyone mused on whether it was fun to write such letters.

"It's fun for you too,isn't it,your majesty?"

"Hmm...a bit...?"

I tied the letter to the birds head and kissed the bird's small head.

"Make sure not to lose your way this time,too"

I'll give this one to you prince Heinley

I launched it into the sky, and it flapped its wings and flew away.

"Come visit again"

*Knock Knock*

"Your majesty,the emperor is here"

Augh

Here he goes again

What is it this time?

What reason does he have now to come see me?

"Good day,your majesty"

The dirt walked inside the room towards me and I greeted him.

"You're visiting often lately,your majesty.What brings you here today--"

"I heard what happened at the tea party"

What the hell?

I knew word spread fast but why would he be addressing this with me so early?

"Oh that.Well as you have heard,everything went well and the nobleladies all had a great time in the tea party"

"That's not what I'm talking about Empress"

He gave me an aloof look and that made me furious on the inside but I can't let it out as there are people in here.

I signaled my ladies-in-waiting to get out and they left us two in the room.

God I hate confronting this asshole.

"Do be specific,your majesty"

"You know what I'm talking about Empress.The whole palace is talking about what you did in the tea party.You are the Empress,such acts in public is inappropriate especially for a married woman like you.You out of all people should be making a good example of a- "