CHAPTER 7

RASHTA P.O.V

The Empress is the best!She promised to let me stay in the palace and to even take care of me!

The empress really likes me so that means I don't have to get closer to the emperor!

I have to admit,at first I planned to get close to the emperor but when I saw the empress and how she treated me,I changed my mind!It would be better if I stay by the empress side!

I heard that the empress is more respected and more responsible than the emperor so choosing the empress is the best choice for Rashta!

I have to do my best to get closer to the empress so she'd like me more and spoil me!

The emperor is also suspicious and I don't like the way he looks at me.Its just like how every men in my life looks at me.

I don't trust men at all anyways.They all just see Rashta as a plaything.They treat me as an object.My beauty has been a burden to me my whole life as it always put me in danger with men.

I will never trust or believe in men!

I choose to be with her majesty as she's the only one that can protect me from everyone,especially from those men!

Rashta feels more comfortable with the empress as she's also a woman and she seems to mean well with Rashta.

But it's a bit odd how she always mentions that I'm pregnant.Does the empress like Rashta for being pregnant?Does the empress like babies?Is that why she's so nice to Rashta?Does empress want to take care of me because I'm pregnant?

Yes that must be it!The empress is the mother of the empire so she must also like babies and taking care of girls like Rashta!

The empress must have strong maternal instincts! I'll take advantage of that so the empress will like me more!Then she'll definitely spoil me with more desserts and beautiful dresses!Maybe even more with jewellery and money!The empress is the most respected in the palace so she's the one who's really in control of the empire!

Rashta is so smart to choose the Empress instead!

Suddenly someone knocked on the door

"Lady Rashta,we have come to deliver desserts for you from the empress"

Wow!So soon!

Empress really likes Rashta the most!

Empress will definitely spoil Rashta

"Come in please!"

The maids assigned to me brought in a huge trolley filled with many different desserts with milk and fruits.

The empress is so considerate

I never had any of this when I was pregnant with my first child.

Memories of that moment popped into my head and breathing became harder for me.I felt myself trembling and I clenched my stomach.

No...no...no

I won't let that happen to me again.Rashta has the Empress now.The Empress said she will protect and take care of Rashta.

"Lady Rashta!What's wrong?Does your stomach hurt?"

I realized I wasn't alone when Cherily and Kisu was suddenly beside me.I must have looked suspicious!I hope they don't tell this to the empress.

"Lady Rashta,if you need anything please tell us.The Empress strictly told us to tend to all your needs and take care of you.Everything that happens to you will be brought to the Empress's attention so please let us do our job"

The Empress told them that?Then that means the Empress really likes Rashta!They must think if anything happens to Rashta,the Empress will get mad at them.The empress must be really powerful if they are this desperate to obey her.

Rashta will definitely make the Empress always choose me!