VI

Mina was sweating intensely.

She was currently about to receive the results for her math test via email. The one that would either give her a life of submissive happiness with Izuku and any other girl that he was involved with, or a life of disappointment, knowing that she couldn't have the green haired stud.

Yeah. No pressure.

"Would you calm down? It'll be fine, Master and I made sure you were ready. Heh, you really studied your ass off." Himiko teased her. Izuku was at the gym, whilst Mina and Himiko were hanging out at his apartment.

"S-Shut up!" Mina blushed as she recalled the day that she met her new crush, and then couldn't sit down for the rest of the day.

"I don't remember any complaints from you, Pinky. And didn't Master carry you home because, and I quote, 'my poor red ass hurts too much to sit down on the train now.'?" Himiko sassed at the pink skinned girl.

"Yeah, that was nice." Mina sighed happily at the memory of Izuku's arms around her as he took her home. It was a little difficult to explain to her mother though.

Suddenly, Izuku came through the door, covered in sweat and making a beeline for the shower.

"If you'll excuse me, I will now be using my right as Master's pet to see if he wants help getting clean." Himiko said, sticking her tongue out at the pink skinned girl.

"Bitch." Mina grumbled as she laid down on the couch and began flipping through channels.

"At least I'm Master's bitch." Himiko said before going to the bathroom.

When Himiko got into the bathroom she saw that the shower was running and water vapor was pouring out the side.

Striping down and sliding in the shower behind him, Himiko wrapped her arms around his well toned midsection.

"Hi Master, can I help?" Himiko purred in his ear, causing him to turn and push her against the wall.

"Awe, aren't you a sweet pet? Do you want to help your master get cleaned?" Izuku said.

"Y-yes master. I figured you were sore." Himiko lied with a blush.

"We both know my quirk doesn't let me get sore, only sweaty. If you wanted to grope me, you should have just begged like a good pet slut." Izuku told her with a smirk, his left hand press against the middle of her chest to pin her to the wall, while his right hand lightly traced its way down to just above her entrance where it tangled in the small patch of blonde pubic hair before he tugged upward on it sharply, eliciting a strangled gasp and then a long moan from her.

"So considerate of you to leave me something to tease you with when you shaved. Heh, masochistic little bloodslut." Izuku taunted.

"P-please m-master, stop teasing me. I'm so wet already." Himiko whined desperately, looking up at him with pleading eyes.

"We're in a shower, pet. It'd be weird if you weren't wet." Izuku joked with a sadistic smirk.

"MASTER PLEASE!" Himiko screamed out, causing Mina to smirk in the living room and Inko, who was about to walk in the apartment door, to immediately decide to go hang out with Mitsuki.

"Hm. I guess you don't really deserve more punishment, brace yourself, bloodslut." Izuku said before fucking her against the wall, his muscular frame propelling his large cock into her wet pussy.

"F-FUCK YES! POUND YOUR LITTLE BLOODSLUT'S PUSSY WITH YOUR MASSIVE COCK UNTIL I PASS OUT!" Himiko cried out, her legs shaking and her body only being held up by his hand and cock pinning it to the wall.