XXI

Ryuko had discovered she liked, no loved, being cuddled by her new master. He was warm, a nice pillow, and he smelled good.

She had been given the spot where her head was resting on his right shoulder, but awoke suddenly when she had the taste of powerful blood lingering on her tongue. She freaked out immediately because she was known for her pillows getting shredded as she slept.

She opened her eyes and saw Izuku smiling at her in amusement while she had her sharp teeth buried in his neck.

"I-I am so sorry, I should have gotten some kind of guard to stop this." Ryuko said after extracting her sharp teeth from his neck, only to see Himiko on his other side snoring quietly with her fangs embedded in his neck.

"It's really not a big deal, it was kinda cute to be honest." Izuku said, his gentle smile unwavering. "You can put them back in if you want, I barely feel it thanks to Himi here."

"You don't mind? Really?" Ryuko asked, noticing that the only evidence of her bite was a bit of blood on his neck.

"Go on ahead, you've been such a good little dragon, I don't mind if you need to chew on something." Izuku said, not moving so as to not disturb the girls who were contently cuddling into him.

"Th-Thank you. Master." Ryuko murmured before sinking her teeth into him again.

"You're welcome, get some sleep, my little dragonling." Izuku said, relaxing to go back to sleep.

LINEBREAK

Izuku woke up a couple of minutes after his two pro hero pets and they seemed to be arguing.

"He is going to be interning at my agency, if he went to yours you two would turn your office into a fuck nest and never leave it." Ryuko said to Rumi, both of which had extracted themselves from the pile of bodies.

"Yeah? The only reason that sounds like a bad thing to you is because you haven't had sex with him yet. I've been with him longer, so I get his internship." Rumi argued back, her foot thumping the ground in irritation.

"That is preposterous, I would never let my base instincts come before my duty as a hero." Ryuko said proudly to her shorter friend.

"Bullshit, we lured you to his bed with treasure, and don't think for a second Izuku is any less irresistible." Rumi scoffed at the dragon hero.

"That's enough fighting. I should have known you too would have acted this way, but I'm not going to either of your agencies. I got an invitation from Endeavor and I need to train under the number one hero if I'm going to replace him." Izuku said, sitting up and causing his pets to make little whines and halfhearted complaints before they cuddled into each other and went back to sleep without Izuku.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU ARE TRAINING WITH THAT FLAME HAIRED ASSHOLE? I'D RATHER YOU GO TO HER'S!" Rumi shouted at Izuku before her red eyes widened and she covered her mouth.

"Aw shit, she talked back! She needs to get punished now!" Mina said from the bed, sitting up as a sleepy Himiko tried to pull her back down.

"C'mon Master, I'm trying to sleep." The blood dependent girl muttered, not realizing who she was holding onto like a koala bear.

"Bunny? Get your ass over here. Now." Izuku snapped. Normally he wouldn't enforce rules as much as he probably should, but Rumi had told him early on that he needed to keep her in line.

LINEBREAK

"Master? Can't I just get a good spanking instead? This is so embarrassing." Rumi said with a bright blush on her face.

On the outside, she was in a hoodie and sweatpants with some sneakers, all of which were baggy and useful to disguise her identity.

Underneath her baggy clothes was nothing but a harness made from rope that was specifically tied to tease her with every step and jostle, even more so if Izuku pulled on it with his leash that went under the back of the hoodie and then to the harness.