XXVII

Izuku was bored with a capital B.

This was the third League of Villains hideout he had attacked after they began moving around and there was still no sign of Handjob.

It had been a week since his date with Momo was interrupted by Shigaraki, and he was honestly getting pretty tired of all of these villains interfering with his life with his pets.

Izuku was halfway through knocking a hulking villain out, beating him to the ground when he got a notification on his phone that sounded like a loud kiss, which was the ringtone assigned to his pets.

"Hey, mind if I get this?" Izuku asked the villain pinned under his foot.

"Hey man, I don't mind, I mean, I'm already beaten, and it's not like I have somewhere to be." The villain said with a shrug.

"Wow, that's weirdly understanding. You know what? We both know that if you run I'll catch you, and you can't actually hurt me. If I let you up, are you going to be chill?" Izuku asked, itching to see what he had received.

"Sure. This is uncomfortable anyway, so why not?" The guy said before Izuku took his foot off his back and helped him up.

Izuku whipped his phone out, preparing to chase the villain just in case, entered his password, HMMTKRR, and opened the message he received from Rumi.

The image he received was a picture, most likely taken by Rykyo, of a topless Rumi blowing him a kiss, which is something that was pretty standard, due to Rumi being proud of her body and reminding Izuku how hot she was whenever the idea struck her. What Izuku wasn't used to was the positive pregnancy test in her hand. '😘🥳😘Guess what we did….' the caption said, causing Izuku to almost drop his phone.

"Hey, not to pry, but is everything alright?" The villain asked, sitting on the ground idly.

"Uh, yeah everything is great. I'm going to be a dad." Izuku said, putting his phone away.

"Oh, shit, congrats man. Hoping for a boy or a girl?" The criminal asked, not even bothering to escape.

"Uh, I don't really know, but I don't understand anything about girls." Izuku said sheepishly.

"Let me give you some advice. If you have a girl, and get out of your depth, follow her mother's lead on pretty much everything. Even if they don't understand the kid, they understand more about them than you do." They guy said, his lips tight as tears began to pool in his eye.

"Huh. That's really good. Do you have a daughter then?" Izuku asked awkwardly.

"Three girls and a boy. Son's young, but 'es got too much of his dumbass dad in em." The guy said, smiling a sad smile as he thought of his children.

"If you have so much to lose, why even run with these assholes?" Izuku asked, getting the impression that the guy he was talking to wasn't like all of the nihilistic villains he had put away so far.

"Honestly? This is my first day. I'm usually a construction worker, but I needed some extra money for my little girl's surgery. Her organs were torn when a super sonic villain hit her with his Quirk on a school trip. They got her stable, but hooked into machines is no way for a little girl to live. There is a surgery they can do, but it's expensive." The guy said, not sure why he was telling this to a random guy who's picture he saw on a dartboard in the hideout.

"Man, I hope I don't regret this." Izuku said as the sirens of the police officers approached to officially arrest the villains.

"Don't regret wha- WHAT THE FUCK!" The guy was cut off as Izuku grabbed him and flew onto the nearest rooftop.