XXIX

Pregnancy sucks.

That's how Rumi was feeling about it at the moment honestly. Her usual clothes weren't fitting her anymore, forcing her into large baggy T-shirts she would normally never even be seen dead in, even if the blow was softened a bit by the fact that the shirts were Izuku's. She would spend the first hour of her day puking her guts out while Izuku held her hair. She was simultaneously unbelievably horny and attention hungry, and speaking of hunger, she wanted to eat the grossest foods of her life, like ketchup and chocolate. She would bawl her eyes out when Izuku did something as small as kissing her on the cheek instead of the mouth that still had a bit of vomit on it. Yeah, it was pretty gross, but it still upset her.

Izuku loved taking care of all of his girls, he loved it as much as hero work, but right now he was watching his little bunny suffer and couldn't help her morning sickness, all he could do was give her some of his power to get her through it.

"Shhhh, it's ok bunny, we'll get through this. You're at six percent, so let me know if you want more." Izuku said soothingly and held her hair and rubbed her back.

"Th-Thanks. I can take care of this myself if you want, I don't want to tie you up like this." Rumi said, wiping her mouth on the paper he gave her.

"Hell no. What kind of man would I be if I didn't even take care of my pregnant girlfriend? I'm not going anywhere. All I have to do today is feed Himiko and talk to Mei but that can all wait until you feel okay" Izuku said, kissing her temple.

"Fuck you're too good. You're going to be such a good da-." Rumi said before getting cut off by her need to retch into the toilet.

"Easy little bunny, we're probably almost done and then we can snuggle while I ask Mei to make me something you'll like." Izuku said soothingly, planting kisses on her while he held her blond hair back and played with her soft ears.

Izuku continued to stroke her hair and ears, comforting the rabbit hero. He honestly hated seeing her suffer so much, but he would at least comfort her where he could.

"O-Okay, I think that's all I'm going to lose, lunch wise. You said we'd cuddle, right?" Rumi said, taking the toilet paper he handed her and wiping her mouth off.

"Yeah, c'mere." Izuku said, lifting her up slowly so she didn't get nauseous.

He took her into the living room where Inko greeted her with a fresh cup of tea. "You'll want to hold this tea and smell it, it will help with the nausea, honey." The mother of Izuku said, looking sympathetically at the sickened hero.

"Thank you, Mrs. Midoriya." Rumi said, squirming in Izuku's arms until he was holding her like a baby and then taking the tea from her future mother in law.

"When are you girls going to start calling me mom? Or Inko? Izuku is my baby boy and if you are all his girlfriends, you can't use my name so formally!" Inko cried, making Rumi actually feel a little bad.

"Fine, I didn't mean anything by it, sorry." Rumi said as she inhaled the smell of the tea.

"Just name one of the babies after me and I'll forgive you." Inko said, smiling in a way that said she was only half joking.

Rumi lied contently in his lap, smelling the tea and enjoying the pampering that being pregnant had gotten her. She even didn't mind when Himiko got her breakfast and Izuku had to temporarily stop holding her as he let his vampire feed off of him, but then snuggled into him once again and felt her eyelids grow heavy.

She must have fallen asleep there, because he was gently shaking her awake all of a sudden.

"Hey bunny, time to get up. He said, slowly dragging his teeth over her throat and her pulse, simultaneously sensual and intimate.