XVIII

Izuku had gotten some good news and some bad news from Cemintoss.

The good news is that he had no problem making a separate building for the future number one hero to have his privacy in, and as far as the public would know, that is all it would be, not a housing for him and his pets. He even sat with Izuku and drew up blueprints with him.

The bad news, however, put a bit of a roadblock in his path. Because he and all of his pets that attended UA were under the supervision of Aizawa, they had to get permission from him to move into the new housing unit. Izuku asked if the principal needed to sign off on it, but Cemintoss assured him that he had full reign when it came to what buildings were made and where they were put.

So Izuku walked back to Momo's room, contemplating how to bring it up with his insomnia-ridden teacher, and was surprised when he was tackled in the hallway by an enthusiastic pet bunny.

"Hey, the other girls said that you are willing to take on more pets, right?" Rumi asked, her ruby eyes glinting with excitement.

"Ummm, it's not exactly something I can control at this point, but why do you ask?" Izuku said, sitting up and holding his bunny to his chest.

"Oh, well, I've got this friend, and she had a similar problem to what I did before you fucked my bunny brains out. Do you think there's a chance that you'll be willing to get another pet as a favor to your little bunny? I'll let you fuck my ass." Rumi offered, hoping that he'd at least help her friend once.

"She was going to ask if she could try anal anyway!" Mina shouted from inside the room, causing the rabbit girl to glare back at her.

"You don't have to try to bribe me, bunny. I'm probably too busy for it right now, but if that's what you want I'll do my best to give my little bunny what she is asking for at some other point." Izuku said before standing up with his pet and hugging her to his chest, only to nip the top of her ears and gently tugging her tail.

"M-Masteeeeerrrr! You can't just tease me like that!" Rumi whined up at him as she began grinding against his thigh.

"Then get that cute bunny ass in that room and bend over the edge of the bed so I can fuck your little bunny brains out." Izuku growled directly into her ear, towering over her and making her feel small in comparison.

Rumi took very little time to sprint over to the bed and bend over the edge of it, slightly shaking her ass and wiggling her tail as Mina, Tsu, Momo, Himiko, and Kyoka just watched with amusement in their underwear, which was the most amount of clothes he could get them to wear in the bedroom.

Izuku shut the door behind him and stalked over to his bunny, tearing her clothes off her body as if it was nothing but tissue paper before gathering her soft ears in his hand and pulling her head back by them.

"You love being my little bunnyslut, don't you?" Izuku growled in her ear as he held her short tail and used it to line himself up with her core, rubbing his dick along her lower lips to get her even more excited.

"Y-Yes. Please fuck your little bunny, sir. I need it so bad." Rumi whimpered as Izuku hit all of the sensitive areas he could.

Izuku began slamming into her over and over, causing her to let her tongue loll out and drip with drool and making her red eyes cross.

"After I finish fucking you, I'm going to have my little pup over there make me a rope to tie you up and let you watch me reward her. She's been a good little pup, and you're nothing more than my naughty bunny who wants me to hunt her down and fuck her into the ground. You love this, don't you?" Izuku snapped, feeling his bunny begin to twitch and spasm, indicating that she was close.