XXV

Kyoka woke up in strong arms, her master's scent wafting over her, invading her senses and putting her at ease.

Izuku's breathing was even as he listened to a sick man cough and wheeze while talking about a woman in a market. She decided she wouldn't interrupt them and would just enjoy being back with the man she loved, saving her questions until they were alone.

She didn't even know who the man was until he talked about the USJ event and the role he played in it. She was shocked beyond words when she found out that the legendary villain was Izuku's father and even more so when she heard that he received the man's quirk somehow.

Kyoka realized he was crying, vowing to destroy the League of Villains, and immediately began to move, wrapping her slender arms around his neck and letting him cry on her shoulder.

Eventually, his sobs grew softer and his breathing returned to normal as he gained control of his emotions. He pulled away from her shoulder to look at her, and she let out a gasp upon seeing his eyes.

His green irises had gained a ring around them that was a deep, royal purple color, and where Izuku's green eyes glowed when he activated his quirk, the ring around his iris glowed passively with a dim purple.

"Y-Your eyes are even prettier." Kyoka muttered, looking intently into his eyes. "Why did your eyes change?"

"I didn't know they did change, but it was probably because of my dad's Quirk." Izuku said, grimacing when he realized that he had soaked her shoulder with his tears.

"His quirk is to make your eyes purple?" Kyoka asked with a raised eyebrow.

"N-No. It's, uh, ok, I'm just going to show you." Izuku said before focusing on Kyoka and noticed what had to be a quirk. He immediately knew everything about it, everything it could do with a single glance. He willed it to him and came with no resistance, and watched Kyoka's jacks recede into her ears.

Kyoka noticed her hearing dim, like someone had sucked all the sound out of the area and realized she lost the familiar weight of her jacks that hung off her ears.

"WHAT JUST HAPPENED!" Kyoka yelled, unused to her hearing being that of a normal person, only for Izuku to grasp his ears and let out a cry of pain. It was then that Kyoka saw his ears and realized what he had done.

"CAN YOU GIVE IT BA-" Kyoka shouted before her mouth was covered by Izuku and she realized she was shouting at someone who wasn't used to enhanced hearing. When she was born, every little breath was excruciating to her, but over time she got used to it.

Izuku gave her the quirk back and sighed in relief when his hearing diminished back to its original state.

"So you can take quirks? Even mutant quirks? What are the drawbacks?" Kyoka asked, holding his hand in both of hers as they sat in a chair in an abandoned warehouse.

"There are none. I can permanently take the Quirk of anyone I come in physical contact with. I can give the quirks to others too." Izuku explained, stroking her head with his free hand and enjoying the purr-like sounds she released.

"That's… a lot to take in. You could get so much stronger than you already are." Kyoka said before he picked her up with him as he stood.

"Yeah, I know. Let's get out of here. Can you carry that for me?" Izuku asked, nodding at the purple and black laptop that sat on a table.

"Yes, Master." Kyoka said, picking it up and holding it to her chest as he did the same to her.

Izuku charged his quirk throughout his body, only to find that his familiar green lightning was now partially green and partially purple.