XXX

Kyoka, Tsu, Mina, and Momo stood with the rest of the Hero Course classes, minus Izuku and seemingly one person from 1B.

Izuku's pets were crowded together, with 1B and the rest of 1A making their own groups while they waited for their final test's instructions.

Kyoka had been on edge all day and no one could figure out why, quizzing the girl until Izuku flew in and dropped next to the group with a blue eyed horned girl in his arms.

"Hey girls, this is Pony and she doesn't speak much Japanese. She got lost on the way so I had to help her." Izuku introduced before noticing Kyoka wasn't hugging him. "Are you okay, Kitten?"

"I heard what the principal asked you to do. I'm scared. I really don't want to fight you." Kyoka said, looking down. Logically, she knew she was safe as long as he was around, but fear is anything but rational.

"You know I'm the test." Izuku said, stepping towards her and pulling her into his chest. He was relieved that she didn't shy away from him, that would have made him stop the test immediately. "Listen to me, Kitten. You know I love you girls, and I would never hurt you. Tell you what, whoever lands a hit on me gets extra special treatment tonight, I'll fuck you however you want, even if it takes me until morning. Deal?" Izuku asked, kissing the top of her head and using his hands to rub her ears, eliciting soft purrs from the cat-girl.

"O-Okay Master. Good luck kiss?" Kyoka asked, twirling her jack around her finger like she did when she was shy or nervous.

"I will always give you girls kisses." Izuku promised as he leaned down and pressed his lips to Kyoka's, filling her stomach with butterflies before going through and kissing his other three pets who would be participating in the final exam.

Izuku then said something in English to Pony and flew off to his starting position, readying himself for a fight.

"Hello, your name is Pony! It is cake to meet me!" The girl said in broken Japanese before scrunching her brow and trying again. "Hello, I'm Pony, it is good to know you!"

"'Hello, I am Momo. We can speak English if you want."' Momo said in English, which she had been learning from a young age because of how much business is done in America and England. She had actually hoped to take a trip to America with Izuku at some point.

"'Oh thank goodness, I was worried the only English speaker was that hot dude."'  Pony said, causing a slight blush to color her cheeks.

Suddenly, Present Mic's iconic voice rang out through the intercom system. "HEY LITTLE LISTENERS! YOUR FINAL TEST IS A TEAMWORK CHALLENGE! THE PEOPLE YOU CAN SEE ARE YOUR TEAM, AND EVERYONE ELSE IN THE CITY ARE YOUR VILLAINS! YOU HAVE TO ARREST ALL OF THEM!"

"What about the fuckin nerd?" Bakugo asked, his rivalry with the annoying hero continuing.

"CAN YOU SEE HIM? WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M GIVING TOO MUCH INFORMATION? OH, SHIT, BEGIN TO CLEAR THE CITY." He said before cutting out.

One of the boys from 1B wasted no time walking out in front. "Come with me, 1B! We will expose 1A as the trash they are when we beat their best student. Hell, we'll do it without them!"

"Don't be an idiot, Monama. If we're hunting the next symbol of peace, we should at least take the people who train with him." A girl with spiky orange hair said after slapping him aside the head with an enlarged hand.

"Fine! At least 1A will make good cannon fodder. Follow me to victory!" Monama said, dramatically pointing forward and walking towards the city center.

All of the first year hero class followed him, with Bakugo pushing to the front so that he could walk shoulder to shoulder with the self appointed leader. He figured that if that guy had so much confidence with such a weak frame, he must have one hell of a Quirk.