XII

Izuku woke up with a pounding headache.

He sat up and looked around his surroundings, which was a luxury vehicle. It was dark in the vehicle, but only due to the tinting, as it was still day outside.

"Master, you're awake!" Momo said before coming to his side. She was still in her school uniform and seemed to be the only person in the vehicle aside from him and the driver, who was separated by a partition.

"Ugh, yeah. What happened? Last thing I remember was that monster attacking Mina, and I punched its arm." Izuku said, holding his throbbing head as Momo looked at him in concern.

"You destroyed them all. You fought the monster for only a moment before beating it into the ground and even fracturing the concrete beneath it, and then you turned your attention to the other ruffians. They all ran from you, then you passed out." Momo explained, helping Izuku up.

"Ok, why are we in a limousine then?" Izuku said while his headache began to subside.

Momo blushed a bit before saying "Oh, um, I called to be picked up from USJ and taken home with you so you can be checked out by my family's physician. We are on the way to my home now."

"Awe, you're so thoughtful. I think a good girl like you definitely deserves a reward." Izuku said suggestively before expertly nipping her neck.

Momo let out a throaty moan before covering her mouth and blushing bright red, saying "Master, the driver might hear us, the partition isn't soundproofed and I might get l-loud."

"So you don't want me to?" Izuku asked, not wanting to be pushy about it.

"W-Well, let's not j-jump to extremes. Maybe you can find a way to keep your good girl quiet?" Momo whimpered, blushing even harder as she tried to find a solution to it.

Izuku sat in thought before he put his left pointer index to her lips and tapped them, saying "Open up, cutie." then thrust his finger inside.

"There, now you just suck on my finger like a desperate little pet whenever you want to moan." Izuku commanded before slipping his right hand up her shirt and began using his calloused palm to rub her nipple softly, causing her to moan immediately around his finger and began sucking on it.

"Such a good girl. Maybe you can be my little puppy. Do you want headpats and to do tricks for me? Do you want me to take you on walks around the dorms late at night? How about I fuck you like my little pup for your first time?" Izuku asked as he dragged his hand down her midsection to her sopping core, making her tremble and suckle his large finger more intensely.

"Awe, you are so close already, aren't you? Do you want me to finish you off?" Izuku asked the girl who was sucking on his finger hard enough that her cheeks were hollowed.

Momo nodded, breathing heavily and becoming desperate for release when the car slowed to a stop, signaling their arrival at her home.

Izuku shot away from her to the other side of the car as he heard the door open, just barely avoiding suspicion from the driver who poked his head in to get him.

"Oh, good, you're awake. I was not looking forward to carrying you in. You're a lot heavier than you look, kid." The driver said, happy that he wasn't about to throw out his back lifting a dense, muscle-bound, and unconscious body out of a car.

"Y-Yup! T-That's Mas-Midoriya, dense as a big, hard b-brick." Momo said, flustered with a bright red face.

"You alright ma'am? You look overheated." The driver asked with concern, worried he had the heat too high or something.

"She's just a little rattled over recent events. She said she doesn't want to leave my side, so I'll just help her to her room before heading to the doctor, if you don't mind." Izuku said while helping Momo out of the car.