XXXIV

Izuku awoke the next day with a wet, sucking feeling on his cock from somewhere in the sleep pile.

"Who's doing that?" He asked, bucking his hips to make them gag a bit.

"M-Morning, master." Kyoka said from his side, woken up by his thrust and enjoying her morning head petting and Izuku's rubbing of her ears.

"Morning Kitten. Be a good girl and find out who's sucking my cock without permission, okay?" Izuku said, kissing her lips while his two biters struggled to keep their teeth sunk into him.

"Okay Master. C-Can I help her?" Kyoka asked, turning around on all fours to look near his dick and figure out who is doing it among the girls piled around it.

Noticing her cute tail going back and forth, Izuku gave it a slight tug, enjoying the yelp she released as a result of his teasing.

"How about I give you a different reward for being such a good kitty for me?" He asked, using her own soft tail to tickle and tease at her exposed pussy.

"W-Would you use your c-cock to make your little kitten cum?" She shyly asked.

"Of course silly, unless you wanted to be the first girl to get fucked with blackwhip." Izuku teased as he continued to tickle her exposed entrance.

'That is NOT what my Quirk is for!' Banjo shouted in his mind.

'You fuckin perv, you aren't allowed to see my girls naked! Nana, kick his ass and I'll come dominate you.' Izuku said, satisfied to hear his cries of pain.

"N-No, I don't think I want that. Rumi or Mina probably would love it though." Kyoka said, looking absolutely adorable with her cat ears and her shy blush as her dark eyes stole glances at his nude torso.

"Awe, my shy little kitty likes my body, huh? Why don't you come rest your face on my abs? I'll take care of the little thief." Izuku said, prompting the neko girl to shyly slip her tongue between her lips and use her rough tongue to drag along the crevices between his abdominal muscles, tasting her master's sweat.

"Th-Thank you Master. You taste g-good." Kyoka said shyly, enjoying the way he tasted. She honestly loved the effects of the Animalizer. It made her senses more powerful, making the smell of him permeate her nose and the taste of his body tantalizing her tongue.

"You're welcome, little kitten. I promise that I will be playing with your cute little body later tonight, okay? Now, I'm going to have a talk with a naughty girl who thinks she can suck without permission." Izuku said, scratching behind her fluffy ears while she continued her laps with her small, rough tongue.

Izuku cleared his throat and growled at the unknown girl. "I suggest you stop and come out to explain yourself before I get upset."

Slowly, Momo meekly crawled up with an ashamed look on her face. "I-I am so sorry, Master, I just really wanted to make you happy. Y-You aren't going to punish your puppy, are you? I-I promise that I just wanted to make you feel good!"

"I really don't want to punish you, and I guess you just wanted to be a good girl. How about instead of you making a mess down there, you come up here?" Izuku asked, smiling down at the girl who was looking up at him past her dog ears.

Momo looked at the two blondes that always slept near his neck with their teeth sunk into his flesh, then his stomach and chest which was occupied by his kitten, then back to Izuku's face.

"M-Master? Where am I supposed to go?" Momo asked, noticing he was practically buried in girls from his shoulders down.

"Awe, I forgot how innocent you are. I want you to sit on my face, sweetheart." Izuku said with a simple smirk. He loved the way she blushed and looked away even if she was obviously enjoying the idea.