XXII

The streets shook and trembled as Izuku battled the perverted Nomu. Izuku could break him with a single punch, but the grape would just reform from his slime immediately after.

"You'll have to give up at some point, Izuku. What's two ladies that you barely know? You have Momo and her big tits, Mina and perfect ass, that crazy girl who's obsessed with you, and that froggy girl. I'm not even in UA anymore! But the league of villains took me in, and they said I could have all the ladies I wanted!" Mineta said before getting his slimy head kicked clean off and reforming.

'Man does this piece of shit ever shut up? No matter how many times I kick his ass he keeps coming back.' Izuku thought before his eyes lit up with an idea.

Izuku slammed into Mineta and splattered him into the ground before running off and returning with his classmate who was standing in nothing more than pajamas.

"Stand Down! Wanna make your debut?" Izuku grinned at the guy.

"Could have used some warning, One For All, I would have changed." Hitoshi said, remembering to use the hero names before stepping towards the raging purple monster.

"This is who replaced me? Some random Gen Ed nobody? Who even are yo-" Mineta stiffened as Hitoshi activated his quirk.

"I am Stand Down. Time for you to surrender." Hitoshi said, gesturing to Izuku who was holding a series of empty two-liter bottles.

The newscaster and assembled crowd watched as the monster blindly obeyed the newcomer and stuffed himself into the bottle.

Izuku secured the lid to the bottle tightly and handed him to a police officer to be taken to Tartarus prison, and then went to Rykyo and Rumi and freed them.

Rumi cleared her throat and mustered her most professional tone. "Thank you, One For All, I appreciate the assistance." She said before bouncing away, most likely to his home.

"Yes, thank you. Can I have a kiss, Master?" Rykyo asked, pressing herself against Izuku and causing everyone's jaws to drop in surprise.

"Not the time, Ry." Izuku hissed under his breath.

"Trust me, this needs to happen, I wouldn't do this without reason. Now, your good dragon asked for a kiss." Rykyo whispered, closing her eyes and leaning up as much as she could to his superior height.

Sighing, Izuku pressed his lips to hers and tangled his hand in her shortish blonde hair for a moment before tugging her head away from his face, a small string of saliva connecting them. "Good little dragonling, remind me to reward you later." Izuku said, fully trusting his newest pet. 

"Thank you, Master. I'll have to give an interview, so you should go home and watch it. I'll see you later tonight, Master." Rykyo said, her golden eyes glinting with determination.

Izuku nodded and planted a kiss on her forehead before scooping up Hitoshi and speeding off back to the dorms.

"Thanks for the help, Hitoshi. I'll definitely have a spot for you at my agency when I'm a hero." Izuku said as he deposited his friend in his room.

"Yeah, that might be nice." Hitoshi said, a rare grin finding its way across his features.

Izuku ran to his home and began watching the TV immediately and caught the beginning of Rykyo's interview.

"So that was quite the display between you and Izu-" the reporter began, only to be cut off by the dragon hero.

"One For All. Sorry to interrupt. Yes, One For All and I have a romantic relationship, therefore, his actions tonight could not be considered Vigilante, as he was protecting a loved one, with the help of his friend." Rykyo said cooly, slightly turning so her hickey was on more prominent display.