XX

Mei was sure that something was wrong with her.

Normally, she would simply work and work until she passed out, then would continue working again, but here she was, in a shower and getting clean.

'Why am I even worried about being clean? There are so many babies I could be making right now! Like maybe a device that helps Muscles! Wait, why am I thinking about him? Eh, it doesn't matter. Maybe I can make a device to watch him and figure out what to get him?' Mei mused as she finished getting clean. 'It'd be a shame if I scared Muscles off because I smelled bad, he probably doesn't like that.'

Mei dried off and got dressed in clean clothes, just in case 'Muscles' dropped by, before heading to her computer to program the nanobot factory in his chest to put a listening device in his chest.

LINEBREAK

Rumi was bouncing off different buildings as she struggled to keep up with her long time friend, Ryukyu.

They hadn't actually exchanged any words that day, but they would usually take a break from fighting pretty soon and hang out on top of Rumi's apartment.

Normally, Rumi had no trouble keeping up with the dragon hero, but her legs weren't at one hundred percent due to some *ahem* attention that she received from her master that morning.

As soon as she woke up she found him on top of her, applying just enough weight to make breathing difficult and grinning down at her.

"Morning, little bunny. I'm going to fuck you, keep quiet or you'll wake the other girls up." Izuku whispered before sliding into her and forcing her to stifle a moan at the sudden penetration.

Rumi reached to grab his hand and put it on her throat before laying back contently so she could just enjoy herself.

The rabbit hero snapped out of her memories with a small smile on her face when she saw that the dragon hero had shifted back into her usual self and sat in one of the lawn chairs they kept on the roof for such breaks.

"Damn Girl, you getting old on me?" Ryukyu said with a smirk.

Rumi landed on the rooftop and began walking to the second chair, her powerful legs trembling with each step until she collapsed into her seat. "Ha ha, you are so hilarious." Rumi said sarcastically. "My legs are just a little sore and worn out."

"Why? Today's been pretty slow, and I doubt you've worked out lately, so that only leav- YOU BITCH! YOU GOT LAID? WHO?" The dragon hero raged, angry that her friend had found a guy before she did.

"My new master. He made me his little pet bunny and fucks me good and hard. He even woke his little bunny up with a very nice surprise, if you catch my drift." Rumi said smugly as she took a soda out of the small fridge.

"And he treats you like a pet? Did you order him from a catalog or something?" Ryukyu questioned as she took a drink for herself.

"Nope, we were brought together by a couple different people, All Might being one of them. Told you that you should have asked for his help like I did." Rumi said. She planned on asking if her best friend wanted to become Izuku's newest pet, but not before letting her squirm a bit.

"Oh! Forgive me for not wanting to ask a thirty year old man to help me find a sexual partner when I was eighteen like you did. I just graduated and thought I could find one myself." Ryukyu snapped. Normally, she wouldn't be so angry, but she just didn't think this was fair.

"Guess you should have. Don't worry, I'll be sure to name one of my kits after you, I'll probably end up with a litter." Rumi said, checking her nails.

Ryukyu fell silent, and Rumi looked over to see a tear make its way down her face. 'Shit, took it too far.'