XVI

Rumi bounced after the incredibly fast Izuku, who was carrying Himiko to his chest as he took off towards the UA dorms.

She hadn't mentioned this to anyone yet, but she could actually pick out Izuku's scent with her sensitive nose. He left a trail of the intoxicating smell and at a certain point that was the only way she could follow him.

He said he was taking Himiko back to the dorms to feed her, spank Mina, and then cuddle, and possibly fuck, Kyoka, and she was welcome to come watch, but he had a rule against having sex with someone he just met.

Eventually, the stream of lightning stopped on a balcony and slid the door open and turned to wait on the rabbit hero.

"C'mon, little bunny!" Izuku called.

"Yeah, I'm coming, I'm coming, don't get your panties in a twist." Rumi said as she jumped into the air and landed next to him, a lot closer than she meant to.

"Hey you. Didn't know you were that desperate to be close to me." Izuku said with a smirk.

Rumi audibly gulped. Her chest was practically pressed against his as he stood over her, actually blotting out the sun from her perspective. His smell was overpowering her senses and her sensitive ears not only could hear his steady heartbeat, but also could feel his breath, which was tickling the sensitive appendages in a torturous way. Rumi then realized that he had a good reason for having all the girls he did aside from his dick. He was apparently able to tease girls without even saying anything.

"Sh-Shut up, nerd. Let's just get inside and stop standing out here like creeps." Rumi said, trying to push past him, only for him to stop her, his eyes fierce as he grinned down at her.

"Himi? Go on inside for me, I'll be in in a second." Izuku ordered, his emerald eyes never losing contact with the ruby eyes of the rabbit hero.

"Yes, Master!" Himiko said, excited that her fantasy of watching her master fuck a bunny girl were close to fruition. 'They called me mad. Well, we'll see who's mad when he makes her his bunny breeding bitch.' she thought with glee.

"I'm going to give you the chance to rephrase what you just said to me, bunny." Izuku said, leaning forward so their chests actually were pressed against each other.

"We should go inside?" Rumi tried, knowing what he wanted to hear, but also wanted to test out what she could get away with.

"On last chance, little bunny." He growled at her, his smirk gone and the harsh glint in his eyes more prominent.

"C-Can we please go inside, sir? I don't like being all aroused while exposed." Rumi whined, her ears and nose twitching, and she knew that Izuku would be able to feel her erect nipples pressing into his chest through her sports bra.

Izuku's face visibly calmed as he took a half step back and his soft grin returned. "Good girl. Now, you get to watch as I interact my other pets, but if you even think about playing with yourself without permission, I'll delay your sex by another day. Do you understand me?"

"Y-Yes sir, I'll be your good bunny, I promise." Rumi said, not knowing why she would say that and be as submissive as she was being, but also knowing that it made more sense than anything else she could have said.

"I know. Now, I have some pets to attend to, so come on inside." He said, ushering her in as he closed the door behind him.

He was immediately pounced on by an eager Himiko, and an excited Mina, all while Kyoka stood there, shyly tapping her jacks together. She knew that she would probably end out having actual sex with Izuku that night, not just him getting her off and calling her a good girl, and was slightly nervous. She had seen how rough he was with Mina, Tsu and Himiko, but also how gentle he had been with Momo, so she knew that he had some range with the degree of domination he performed, and figured by the way he treated her he wouldn't do anything she wouldn't love.