XXIII

Izuku sat in defeat, his beloved pet carried away from him and he was helpless to stop it.

"Well that must suck. At least the tragedy will make you an even better hero, so the world will be a better place without her." Stain said, shrugging as if it was no big deal.

"What the fuck did you just say to me?" Izuku asked, his shaggy green hair casting a shadow over his eyes, only for the darkness created by his emerald locks to be pierced by his harsh glowing green irises.

"Easy there, kid. You'll be paralyzed for a bit more and the monsters seem to be keeping the 'heroes' busy." Stain said, only for a black tentacle to shoot out of the boy's chest and wrap tightly around the hero killer's shoulder, rotator cuff, and upper arm.

'Hold on kid! My quirk is based on your emotions, so you have to control your anger.' a masculine voice echoed throughout his skull.

'I am in complete control.' Izuku thought calmly before giving the mental command to his temporary appendages.

"W-What are yo- AHHHH! MY FUCKING ARM!" Stain screamed as the tentacle viciously tore his arm from his torso with a grotesque pop and squelch, his blood gushing from the wound before the Blackwhip tightened and acted as a tourniquet.

'For fucks sake!' Banjo cried as he saw his quirk used to sever a limb and then stop the bleeding.

"Your move, Stain. End your Quirk's effect or my grip may loosen." Izuku said, pissed beyond words could accurately do justice to.

Stain grunted and released his quirk, only for the tentacle to disappear completely. "You said you would save me!"

"Did I? I don't recall that." Izuku said coldly as Stain bled out in the street. "What was that you said? Maybe this will make me a better hero. I know the world will be better off without you in it."

"No. Need- Need to cleanse this hero s-s-society." Stain stuttered, blood loss killing him as it killed so many of his victims.

"And who are you to decide who is a hero? Sure, the obvious ones are clear, but who the fuck do you think you are to decide such things? What happens when your standards get higher because you are desperately chasing the dredges of society? How long until not even All Might is good enough? You don't get to decide who deserves death." Izuku said before putting his hand on the man's chest. "And neither do I." Izuku said, healing him enough that he would survive and walking away, thinking furiously on how he would recover his Kitten.

LINEBREAK

It had been three days since their daughter's abduction and Kyoka's parents were fed up.

They had spent the last days crying, cursing Izuku and the heroes who failed to save their daughter. Then, they got clearance to enter UA and confront the guy who got her kidnapped.

"Look at this, guy doesn't even live in the dorms like everyone else, smug bastard." Kyoka's dad, Kyotoku, said when they were directed to the building deemed One For Hall.

"Just because he was named All Might's successor he thinks he can do whatever he wants to anyone. I have no idea what All Might of all people saw in him." Mika muttered as they knocked on the door, which was answered by none other than Rumi and Rykyo.

"Hey, we're here for the smug prick who defiled my little girl." Kyotoku said, his arms crossed as he refused to be intimidated by the heroines.

Rumi growled in disapproval, but Rykyo raised a placating hand to her. "My apologies, but Master is not… appropriate for visitors right now."