IX

The rest of the students had gathered in the 1A classroom, with the only person not there being Bakugo.

They were all at their desks when a homeless looking man rushed into the room.

"My apologies for being late, it will not happen again. Where's the last student? And why is there a hole my wall?" The insomniac questioned, already seeming to be done with the entire week.

"I assume that you are our teacher, based on both your presence and the fact that you refer to it as your wall. Unfortunately, I can not tell you, as I was not yet here when it happened." A tall guy said, chopping his hand through the air.

"So why'd you talk at all? Someone who was here, tell me." The teacher asked, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"The missing guy, Kacchan or Katsuki, he was called both, was being an asshole. Then Green over there threw him into a wall, then picked him up, and flicked at the wall to prove a point and threaten him. Then he set him down and punched his ribs, probably breaking them." Jirou said, shooting Midoriya an apologetic look. She wasn't lying, but the dude did at least partially defend her.

"His name is Katsuki Bakugo. Is that what happened, Midoriya?" The teacher asked, sitting down at his desk.

"Umm yes sir, sorry." Izuku said, looking down.

"So who was the bully then? The asshole, or the overpowered guy who injured someone and blew a hole in my wall to make a point? You know, I've expelled people for much less." He continued, calmly setting his desk up for the day.

"Hey! You can't expel him, the other guy was the one who was picking on us!" Mina said, trying to defend her master.

Aizawa was about to say 'Are you sure about that?' but was cut off.

"No, he's right. I let my emotions get out of control and overreacted. It was wrong of him to act that way, but it was worse to actually hurt someone and damage property because of it. If you wish to expel me, I will not make a scene or anything." Midoriya said, realizing he took it too far.

Aizawa waited a bit, letting the class wait in anticipation, as well as gauge their reactions.

Jiro and Asui looked guilty, indicating that they didn't think he deserved expulsion for what he did, or they felt responsible. Maybe he was defending them?

Yaoyorozu and Ashido looked like they might cry, indicating a closeness with this year's problem child. One of them might be his girlfriend, most likely the pink one who defended him.

All the others seemed at least a little scornful at the boy, indicating they were not around for the event, and did not hear what the missing student said that upset the four girls and problem child.

"If you didn't say that, you'd be out on your ass by now. If you use your power like that, you'll be more villain than hero, but I only expel people with no potential. Give it your all today and I'll decide if you can stay." Aizawa said before letting his head drop on the desk.

"Get changed into your gym clothes and meet me outside." He said before nodding off.

LINEBREAK

As soon as they got into the hallway, Mina walked over and got in Jiro's face.

"What's your problem? He just defended you from that asshat and you snitch him out like that?" Mina demanded, angry that the guy she loved was nearly expelled, only to be wrapped up by two muscular arms belonging to Izuku and having her face buried in his chest.

"She was just being honest, pet. I took it too far. When you really think about it, she acted more like a hero than I did." He said, his chest vibrating against her cheek.