XIII

Izuku was helping his new classmate move in and discussing their quirks.

"Damn, man. You have an awesome quirk. My quirk is terrible, nothing more than a villain's quir-" Hitoshi was cut off by a light slap to his face, not enough to even sting, but enough to interrupt him.

"Get that self quirk-shaming bullshit outta here! There is no such thing as a villain's quirk, only villains with quirks." Izuku said to the Aizawa lookalike.

"I literally brainwash people. How the hell is taking away free will a good thing?" Hitoshi countered before getting another extremely light slap.

"Do you have any idea how many villains monologue? Every single one! Those dumbasses practically live to explain their plot, name, background, why they are pissy, how daddy didn't play catch with them, the list goes on. You have the ability to completely neutralize ninety nine percent of villains, simply because they don't know how to shut the fuck up! Get some combat skills for the one percent of villains who are competent enough to gloat afterwards, and you'll be a top ten hero like it's fucking nothing! You, my friend, can stop conflicts without hurting anyone or letting them get hurt, your quirk is badass! I better never hear you talk shit about yourself again, because no one can badmouth my friends in front of me." Izuku ranted, shocking the insomniac in front of him.

"Damn, ok man, calm down." Hitoshi said, getting a little uneasy about the sheer intensity of this guy's friendship.

"Good! Now if you'll excuse me, I have a grumpy froggy to fuck before she gets upset. Goodnight!" Izuku said before spinning on his heel and walking away, leaving Hitoshi alone with his words.

"Wait, grumpy frog?" He asked, hoping he misheard him or something.

LINEBREAK

Izuku walked into Momo's room and was immediately confronted by Tsu, who was dressed in a pair of green panties and a shirt with a cartoonish frog on it.

"MASTER! You still haven't fucked me, but Momo gets to cut in line? This is some bullsh-" The frog girl was cut off by Izuku grabbing her cheeks and mush her lips together.

"You have ten seconds to run or hide, then I'm going to come find you and fuck you. Run, little froggy." Izuku growled before releasing her and turning his back. "Ten, Nine, Eight, Seven…"

Tsu's was immediately turned on to a desperate degree. He was effectively taking advantage of her 'prey instincts' to make her have the edge of danger on top of her arousal.

Tsu immediately looked around for a hiding spot before deciding to dive under the massive bed just as Izuku finished his countdown.

"Oooooh Froggy! Where aaaaaaare youuuuuuu?" Izuku called out in a singsong voice as he stalked around the room.

Tsu was sure that her panties were soaked as she felt her heart beat faster in anticipation. She let her imagination run wild as she thought about what he would do to her when he caught her. Would he bite her throat? Hold her down and tear her clothes off her body with his muscular arms while she lies there helpless? She was brought out of her musings when Izuku casually flipped the bed onto its side and snatched her up by her throat, careful to not apply any real pressure on the frog girl.

"Found you! Now be a good little froggy and take your fucking." Izuku said before flipping the bed back down and practically slamming the girl on the soft mattress. The entire time, Izuku was very careful to just give her the bit of fear she wanted, not actually hurt her. "I can practically hear your heart beating out of your chest. Now, for the fun part." Izuku said before tearing her clothes off her as if he heard her fantasies.

Izuku placed his hand in the center of her chest and pressed down enough to slightly restrict her breathing and leaned his heavy body down to where he could whisper into her ear.