XIX

Shota Aizawa had a pretty reliable routine.

The underground hero dragged his sluggish body out of bed and staggered his way to his kitchen around six am. Once there, he put on a pot of coffee and consumed three power bars while his beloved Power Loader-brand coffee maker did its daily duty, brewing the strongest coffee in the world, something he regularly purchased via the black market due to its dangerous potency.

When his favorite machine had brewed the illegal liquid, the insomniac wasted no time taking an energy drink from his fridge and dumping it down into his coffee. He called the resulting heart-destroying liquid Aizawa's mild wakeup juice.

After downing the entire pot, Aizawa made some more to go in his thermos, which he would be drinking from periodically throughout the day. He then spent five minutes stretching and popping his back and limbs from his night of patrols.

As his 'coffee' was finishing, Aizawa made his way to his closet, scoffing a bit as he saw the occupants of his bed had not moved an inch, and got into his standard outfit. He collected his thermos of liquid death and left through his window, vaulting himself over the railing of his apartment's balcony and onto the adjacent building's low roof. From their he dashed from rooftop to rooftop to make his way to his day job, casually incapacitating petty criminals that were unfortunate enough to cross his path. He actually changed his route regularly because criminals would avoid the infamous 'Erasure Streak' when they could.

Aizawa got to his class with a half hour until the start of the day, so he took a quick power nap until the bell would wake him up. Sipping his drink, Aizawa began the day's lesson, something that he could tell the resident golden child was paying little attention to, not that he cared since the green haired tank could probably be a top five hero now, let alone when he was a bit older. He had recently given him leave to build a home for him and his 'pets' in exchange for some valuable advice, and Aizawa was about three seconds from making him a TA for the class rather than a student.

As soon as his class let out and he had finished grading papers, Aizawa was out the door and on patrol, hunting any villains foolish enough to do crime in a place he would find them in, and he even only passed out cold three times throughout the nine hours he patrolled until one in the morning, at which point he worked his way back to his apartment, getting home at around two and immediately eating a quick dinner and getting cleaned and in bed by two-thirty.

'Hey, three and a half hours of sleep. Guess I'm spoiling myself tonight.' he thought with a smile as he settled under his warm blankets.

"Hey big guy, are you just getting in? I hope you still have some energy for your good girl." A sultry voice crooned in his ear as slim arms wrapped around his midsection.

'Fuck.' The hero thought as his blood began to flow south of his brain.

LINEBREAK

Izuku was leading six blindfolded girls across the UA campus to the surprise he had gotten set up. He had promised Cemintoss a favor in return for this, who immediately told him that he was giving the favor to Power Loader in return for something he had done for him.

The facility was a large building labeled as 'special housing' and had a large master bedroom with a massive bed that put even Momo's to shame and a nursery attached to it, which Izuku blushed at when Cemintoss added it, a sizable walk-in closet, a large bathroom with four vanities and a communal shower, a common room with different entertainment systems, a couple of chairs and couches, a kitchen with a normal variety of appliances, two guest bedrooms, and a small home gym.

"Alright girls, you can take the blindfolds off." Izuku said, pointing the girls at the new home he got for them.

The pets just stood in shock before immediately shouting their thanks at him and taking off to explore.