Chapter 2

A/N
Neels Visser as Damon Hale (aka Satan)

------

2 years later.

After the whole fire incident, my foster parents though I was too much trouble and dumped me at the hospital with all my belongings. Apparently Mickey's dad saw the whole thing and decided to take me in. And this is how this unwanted child now has one overprotective older brother, two annoying-sorry-excuses-of-older-brothers twins, an older brother who could easily be mistaken as Satan himself, a loving mother and a father.

It would be even better if my room wasn't right between the two devil spawns'!

"When is it going to end?!" I yelled. I've been huddled up underneath my covers with headphones on, trying to drown out the moaning coming from the right next door rooms for the past 3 hours! When I checked the clock, it showed 2 am.

The only thing that kept me from running over to Romeo's room was that he had a migraine and I would probably make it worse.

"This sucks." I sighed into my pillow. You see Romeo, as I liked to call him, was the eldest. He was 22 years old, but still lived with us because mom and dad were almost never at home so he had to watch over us. His real name's Michael, but everyone calls him Mickey or Mika. He's also the one who saved me from the fire 2 years ago.

Next are the twins. They're 19 years old and they attend the university which is a 15 minute drive from our house. Rick, the older twin, is majoring in science while Chase, the younger one, is studying to become an IT specialist. I usually call them the devil's spawns because I barely get any sleep thanks to their fooling around. Though I'd never actually dare to call them that outside of my head or diary.

The 4th eldest is Damon. He's 17 and a true demon! I wouldn't be surprised if even Satan himself was afraid of him. He usually wears a leather jacket and rides his motorcycle to school. He also often gets into street fights and comes back all bruised up and bloody. I've been into his room only once and I regret it with my entire being.

And then there's me. Thomas. Or as everyone calls me, Tommy. I had been going back and forth from a foster home to an orphanage for 7 years before I got adopted into the Hale family.

As for mom and dad. Jude and Jackson Hale. They're surgeons. Hence almost never at home due to all the patients.

And that's about it.

Now back to reality.

Just as I thought that they were finished, the sounds got even louder. Now, I wouldn't be so pissed if it was the weekend, but it wasn't! Tomorrow was Friday and I also had an English test first period!

In the end I gave up and took my covers, pillow, phone, teddy bear and my purple satin pants. I had this thing where I had to have satin between my fingers or I wouldn't be able to relax and sleep. Sometimes I even took them with me to school and hid them in my pocket when I had a big test. They're one of my dirty little secrets.

I quietly closed my bedroom door behind me and tip toed my way towards the home cinema room. It was a room full of ultra comfy armchairs and sofas faced towards a blank, white wall which we'd project the movies on. It was like a real cinema, only comfier.

As I made my way inside, I looked around,contemplating on which one to sleep on. Just as I was about to walk over to the L shaped sofa, someone grabbed me by my hand and dragged me down on one of the I shapped sofas.

Of course, me being the klutz I am, I landed on top of that person with a loud Thud.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here." I heard a deep, husky voice. I looked up to see the most mesmerizing blue eyes in the world. Well their color at least. The eyes were void of all warmth and love meaning that it was non other than.... Drums please.......

SATAN!

Me and my shitty luck!

"Mind letting me go?" Damon had his arms around my back and waist. Insuring that I was laying on top of his naked, smooth, rock hard chest.

"What is my adorable, little baby brother doing here at, lets see.... 3:00 in the morning?" He asked, completely ignoring my previous question, as he kissed my forehead.

"One, put some clothes on. Two, the twins have girls over and three, Mickey has a migraine so this is the only place left where I can sleep." I said as I attempted to free myself of his death grip. The twins might have the largest muscles, but Damon was definitely the strongest.

"One, I don't know where my clothes are. Two, the twins are gay and three, how many migraines has he had this month?"

"One, they're right next to the sofa. Two, Since when?! And three, this is the second one."

"One, I'm too lazy. Two, for a long time. I'm bi. Dunno about Mika. And three, why are we talking like this?" 'That's actually a pretty good question.' I thought to myself. 'But wait. If the twins are gay and Satan is bi then doesn't that mean that there's a good chance that Romeo is bi or gay as well?'

"I know what you're thinking bunny." Said Damon in a more serious tone, which caught me off guard, as he reached for my duvet and satin pants. "I don't care who you like as long as he's from this family. Except for dad. That's just disgusting." He said as he covered us with the duvet and handed me my satin pants.