Chapter 11

Beware. Kinky stuff ahead

-------

I've been in a lot of embarrassing situations before. Tripped on nothing while running around school, accidentally broke the screen of a school computer, spilled soup all over my math teacher, spilled my lunch on top of my self, the list is unending. It's like that book, The NeverEnding Story. Except not as good...
But despite all of the awkward situations I've been through, this one takes the cake. Mika thought it'd be a great idea to go to the toilet just as I had leaned on the door, thus making me face plant the wooden floor. In front of all the guys whom I'm crushing on. I would normally just brush it off and come up with a shitty excuse if it were someone else. But that wouldn't work with them. Speaking of, it might be a good idea to get up from the floor...

"You ok down there lil bro?" Asked Chase. The nicer one of the twins.

"Peachy." I answered as I attempted to get up, but Mika beat me to it. He picked me up, not so gently, and draped me over his shoulder. Without another word, he carried me up the stairs towards our shared room. Just before we reached the middle of the staircase, I heard Damon and the twins talking.

"He's super pissed."

"Poor Tommy. He won't be able to walk for awhile after tonight."

Michael carried on as if he hadn't heard anything. Did you know that when you blush, your stomach turns red as well? It felt as if my heart was in my throat. If Mika couldn't hear it, then he sure as hell felt it. My stomach was precisely on his shoulder.

I heard a door opening and not long after I was sent flying towards the bed.

"Clothes off." He said as he stood in front of me with his arms crossed in front of his chest. I was about to protest, but the look on his face made me choke down the words and swallow them. I started with my pants. If I was going to strip then I would do it as slow as I possibly could and save my shirt for last.

Mika took the chair from the desk and sat on it. Patiently waiting for me to finish. I stopped at my underwear and looked at him. He just nodded his head a yes. Guess Rick was right. I wouldn't be able to walk tomorrow. If my scars didn't disgust him that is.

I slowly stepped out of my batman boxers. I could feel his gaze burning against my skin. I slowly moved my hands and grabbed my shirt. I sincerely hoped that someone would barge in and save me, but guess what? I have zero luck. Like Coca Cola Zero.

"You're taking too long." He said and in an instant, my shirt was thrown off on the other side of the room. I instinctively reached across my chest in a pathetic attempt to cover my scars. Michael didn't say anything about them. He just quietly removed my hands. You know, I was expecting to be panicking. Hyperventilating even. But I was surprisingly calm. As if it were another person clothed in these scars.

"I knew." He whispered gently. "I've known about the scars for a long time. Way before we even met in that fire two years ago." Mika wrapped his arms around me like a cocoon. My bare back was pressed against his muscular chest. I could feel his breath on my neck so I leaned my head to the side, giving him more access. I almost whimpered at the sensation of his lips on my pale skin. I leaned more into him, giving him as much access to my neck as I could. I didn't want him to stop. No matter what.

"I had my doubts, but you really are submissive when it comes to things like these." He nibbled on my ear. I quickly bit down on my hand. To hold back the moans that were about to escape my lips.

"Did I say you could cover your mouth? Bad boys who don't listen need to be punished." Michael pulled me down onto the bed, setting himself behind me as he pulled my legs apart with his.

"W-what ar-are you doing?" I moved my legs and arms, trying to cover myself, but he wouldn't have it.

"Masturbate. And when we're in bed, you're to call me Master. Do I make myself clear, pet?" It was like he was a completely different person. A sadistic persona had taken over his normal, gentle one and it was scaring me. But even so, why did I like it so much when he called me pet? I never really liked those kind of names, but why did I like it so much when he said it? His hand wrapped around mine and guided it to my dick. Wrapping both of our hands around it and only removing his once I had set into a steady rhythm. It was mortifying. Masturbating like this when I was practically on my older-brother's lap yet I couldn't stop. It felt too good for me to think about anything else. I hadn't had the chance to do anything for a while now and him making me do something like this in front of him was way too stimulating.

I steadily picked up the pace. I was getting close and I was sure he knew it from my pants and moans. My toes were curled and if it weren't for his chest, I would be lying on my back on the bed. My movements became messy as I was getting closer and closer to my peak. Just one slight bite to my neck from Mika's side was enough to send me over the edge.

"Please..." I whimpered as he took my mini me into his hands as it went limp. My stomach was covered in my white substance.