Chapter 13

"Is he sleeping?"

"He looks so cute and peaceful."

"Be quiet you guys or you're gonna wake him up."

"You really didn't do anything to him?"

"If you're asking if I penetrated him, I didn't."

The voices were starting to get on my nerves. I cuddled deeper into the person who was holding me in my failed attempt to block out the sounds. The chest vibrated as a chuckle left the person's lips.

"It's time to get up." Michael said as lips touched my cheek. I grumbled in response and buried my head deeper into his chest. The heat from the covers was comfortable. Not too hot nor too cold. It was enough to keep me warm, but not make me sweat. And the air in the room was just perfect. It made me never want to leave.

I felt the covers being lifted and another body pressed up against me. I couldn't really tell who it was, but then again, I didn't really care either.

The unknown body pressed itself up against me. Only making me less eager on leaving the comfortable bliss.

"What are you doing?" Asked Michael.

"My room is too bright to sleep in so I'm joining you guys." I let out a groan as I recognized the voice. Damon. His voice was slightly lighter than Michael's and the twins. But that doesn't mean it didn't hold the same affect as theirs. Not only that, but combined with Michael's raspy, morning voice, it was like heaven to my ears. I loved it. I loved every second of being in their arms. And while it was kind of sad that the twins weren't here with us, I didn't mind. I knew that if things were to go on like this, it wouldn't be long until we were lying together on the same bed back at home. Especially since we were leaving later this evening.

"I told him." Michael said.

"About what?" Asked Damon. But by the lack of interest in his words, he already knew the answer to that question.

"Everything."

"What did he say?" Asked Damon. I was starting to get the impression that they didn't know that I was awake.

"How about you ask him yourself. It seems he's already up." Said Michael and chuckled as I let out a low growl. Or at least I think that's the sound I made. I slowly removed my head away from his chest and turned towards Damon. Instead of answering him, I pecked his lips. Too tired to talk and I have wanted to do it for awhile now anyways.

He responded by grabbing the back of my head and moving his lips along with mine. He licked them, indicating that he wanted me to let his tongue in. I complied. Michael placed his hand on my naked stomach, caressing it. I felt mini me slightly reacting. After sometime, Damon broke the kiss.

"We should probably head down for breakfast." He said. I nodded slightly, feeling lightheaded.

There were pancakes, omelette and bacon for breakfast. As usual, I just spread some Nutella, ok. A lot of Nutella, on a pancake and rolled it up. The guys did the same except they put some strawberries in as well. I didn't really get what the noise was all about. Marshmallows and chocolate I understood. But not fruit and chocolate. I could never really taste the fruit so I didn't really understand why people were so obsessed with it.

I bit into my pancake as I took a look around the table. We were sitting inside as it was slightly colder outside. I was seated between Michael and Damon, the twins right across from us, mom next to Rick and dad at the head of the table. Mom and dad were talking about the trip back home and work. Michael and Damon were talking about some soccer team. The twins? They looked kind of down to be honest. The didn't even once look up from their plates, except from when they placed more food on them, and didn't really talk with anyone. Not even with each other. Which was strange, to say the least. It didn't look as the others had noticed it so I made a mental note to talk to them later. Otherwise, breakfast went uneventful.

After we all had finished eating and clearing the table mom announced: "We'll be leaving at 13:00. I want all of your things packed and loaded in the cars by 12:40 and your asses on the seats by 12:50. Do I make myself clear?" She didn't really wait for us to answer since it was quite obvious. She hadn't really left any room for argument as usual. We all went our separated ways to our assigned rooms. It was 10:57 so we had more than enough time to pack everything.

Since the twins slept in different rooms, I couldn't really get to talk to them. Except for Chase maybe. Damon had an early start on packing yesterday so he could spend most of his time just lazing around and making fun of the others. But he was pretty closed and wouldn't say anything without Rick present. Meaning, it was useless. I had to wait until later. So I put all my energy into fixing my luggage as fast as possible and loaded it in the trunk of the third car around 12:00. I had about 50minutes until we had to be ready to hit the road so I decided to go and check on the twins.

"Do you know what they talked about?" I was just about to turn the corner to the back of the house when I heard voices. The twins' voices to be more precise.

"No. And honestly, I don't even think I want to know." Answered Chase.

"I know that this is painful, but we have got to get some answers. The answers that Damon and Michael already seem to have." It didn't take a genius to figure out that they were talking about me.

"I know..... We still on for tonight? Nicky texted me earlier to make sure if we were going." Said Chase as he let out a very long sigh after the first sentence. My first thought was Who the hell is Nicky? and What are they doing tonight?

"Did he say anything else?" Asked Rick.

"Yeah, to bring extra condoms and a strawberry flavored lube. That's about it." Answered Chase with slight amusement in his voice. Guess that answered at least one of my questions. At least I didn't have to worry about them being sad the whole day. But that didn't really help with the hole that had opened up within my chest. They were going to have sex with another guy. I might not have told them about my feelings towards them, but still.... It hurt. And I know I shouldn't be so jealous and spoiled and stuff considering I have Damon and Michael, but that only added guilt to the pain. I slowly made my way back to the car where I had left my phone along with my headphones.