Chapter 19

Beware, x rated stuff ahead. Read at own risk

/////////////////////////////////

Michael and Damon were driving around the city separately to cover more ground. The twins were checking all the parks and every other place they could think of that had grass and trees. The sun had set a while ago, and there still was no sign of the youngest brother. It was around 4 o'clock when they decided to call it a night and continue the search tomorrow. They had checked all of his favourite places. Under the bridge in the central park, the amusement park, the aquarium, the zoo, the book stores. There was no other place that they could think of. 

"Do you think he's alright?" Asked Chase. They had just met up on the parking lot in front of their house. Michael locked the doors to his car while Damon was busy parking his motorcycle. 

"He was wearing only that t-shirt that you gave him and some pants. Wherever he is, I hope he's somewhere warm." Answered Rick as he pulled his jacket closer to his body. It was at least 3 degrees outside. Too cold for anyone without the proper attire. 

"I just don't get where he could be. It's not like he just disappeared into thin air, and he wasn't staying over at any of his friends' places." Damon was wearing one of his warmer leather jackets, white long sleeved shirt, black jeans with a chain and black boots. 

"Mom warned him about most of the forests...." Michael started. The brothers looked at each other in surprise. "The forest!" They screamed in union and dashed towards the forest behind their house. It was dark so they were using their phones as flash lights to see where they were going as they ran. They were used to the terrain and knew the place as the palm of their hand. Much to their parents' dismay. 

"Why didn't we think of it earlier?" Screamed Chase. He was the first one in the line they had created. 

"Because mom warned him to stay away from it. I don't know." Yelled back Rick who was 3rd. 

It was 04:53 in the morning. Their brother had practically spent the entire night curled up somewhere in the cold forest. That fact only made them push themselves to run faster. The 4 brothers were just about to make a turn as Damon screamed out.

"I found him!" And sure enough, the youngest was laying on the grass a few feet away from the pond they used to push each other into when they were little. Thomas was curled up in a ball, a futile attempt to keep himself warm. His lips and hands were blue. He was hypothermic. The older brothers rushed to him and pulled their jacket off. They covered Thomas in them and Rick picked him up. The walk/run home was shorter since they knew exactly where they had to go. 

Michael filled the bath tub with hot water while Damon and Rick were stripping Thomas from his clothes. Chase was busy fetching clean clothes and towels while setting up the heat higher to warm up the house. 

Thomas didn't wake up until he was already laid on Michael's bed. Chase and Damon were next to him with arms wrapped around the youngest's waist and chest. Michael and Rick weren't in sight. 

Thomas's POV 

 I slowly untangled myself from their grip which wasn't as easy as it sounded considering their Hulk like arms. After several minutes of struggling I was free. As I was getting off the bed I took notice of my attire. I was wearing one of Michael's shirts, which sadly wasn't as long as I would've hoped. It reached mid-thigh which meant it was one of his older ones. The wounds on my thighs were redressed with new bandages. I slowly creaked the door open and exited the over heated room as quietly as I could without waking the two beasts up. Rick and Michael were nowhere in sight.