Chapter 12

A/N

Hey. I just wanted to let you guys know that I really appreciate you guys reading this story. It makes me really happy that you keep on reading even though it takes me ages to update. That and I've been reading all the comments. I don't know about other authors, but reading the comments from readers really makes me happy. It doesn't matter what kind of comments they are. If it's critique, a question or just you typing in that you've thrown your phone several times due to the second hand embarrassment makes me really happy. And even though I don't answer, I wanted to tell you all just how much all of this means to me. Just a small word from my readers, no matter how insignificant it might be, makes my whole day. Thank you for everything. I truly love you guys.

-----------

"Hey, Master? What did you mean when you said that you've known for a long time?" I asked. We were currently cuddling onto the bed. We were facing each other and his hands were brushing the hair away from my eyes and caressing me. It was probably around 2 in the morning, but I didn't care. I wanted this moment to last forever. Even if my eyes were closing and threatening on never opening again.

"A week after you moved in, Rick and I, we accidentally saw you naked after you had showered." Mika slightly laid soft kisses onto my forehead.
"Does it bother you? That someone other than Damon knows about your past?" He asked. I wondered. I was always scared that they would hate me if they knew, but 2 of them had already knows for a long time. And it actually made sense. In the past, Mika and Rick would always come up with excuses when we were at the beach or the public swimming pool. But it also raised some questions. I mean, if Rick knew of my scars, then why would he try and throw me in the water? Was it truly because I ignored them as I originally thought? I didn't know. And it bothered me.

"Not really. The reason I didn't want you guys to know was because you might end up thinking that I'm disgusting and hate me, but I see now that that wasn't the case. I mean, I know now that you and Rick don't really care and it just made Damon more overprotective of me, so maybe Chase will accept it as well. I just hope that he won't hate me. Why are you asking?"

"I just wanted to make sure that you were ok with everyone. You have probably noticed by now, what with being with us for over 2 years now, but we tend to share everything. And I just wanted to know if you felt equally about us."

"Damon told me something not too long ago. That he didn't care who I liked as long as he was from this family. But, theoretically speaking, is it weird if, let's say, I like all of you? The four of you, equally? Is that bad?" The words felt like bricks on fire in my throat. And no matter how much I wanted to take them back, I knew I couldn't. I wouldn't. I wanted to know the answer to that one question for so long, that I'd resolve to whatever methods I had to to get it. Even if it ended with me getting a panic attack.

"It's not weird at all. At least not for us. I know that the others have been hoping for this for a long time and when you ignored the twins, well let's just say that it hurt them quite a bit. They really care about you, you know. Not just Rick and Damon. Chase too. No matter how much they bully you or try to annoy you. No matter how many dates they bring back home, they're all doing it only to get your attention. All the sex from the twins. Everything was so that you would notice them. Us. So that you would notice us. And maybe, one day if we are lucky, you would come to like us. That's how we've been feeling ever since we met you. Our sweet, little Tommy." His words were like a lullaby. Washing all my worries. Thanks to him, I now knew what I had to do. Starting with Chase. And tomorrow.

I buried my head into his chest. Just like I used to do when I was stressed a year ago, and went off into dream land.

"I love you"