Chapter 4

A/N

Unknown hottie as Michael Hale (aka Romeo)

The person portraying Damon has changed from Brant Daugherty to Neels Visser since Neels looks more like the others and is pretty hot. Ive also changed the pictures in chapter 2. Sorry if I've caused any inconveniences.

----

As soon as I opened the door to Chase's room, I was hit like a deer by a truck by the sight that was right in front of me. Rick and Chase were only in their boxers and were wrestling over what seemed like a shirt.

"You're not getting out of this lil' Bro. " said Rick as he threw himself at Chase and they stumbled to the ground. Chase didn't surrender easily and he hit Rick with his elbow in the stomach and quickly flipped them over which resulted in Chase straddling Rick.

Now, you're probably wondering why this is such a big problem. It's a problem because the way they were dressed, the way their muscles flexed when they were moving around and the fact that they had an all out war in straddling each other was causing a terrible problem in my southern regions if you know what I mean.

I was about to close the door and make a run for it to the shower, but Rick the Dick caught me.

"That's quite the blush you got there Tommy." He said. A playful smirk evident on his handsome face. As soon as my name left his lips, Chase turned around and looked at me. They took the chance that I was frozen where I stood and looked at me up and down. Their heated gazes only caused my problem to get worse. My mind was screaming at me to run, but my legs wouldn't listen and stayed rooted to the floor.

Suddenly Chase was in front of me in a nanosecond. He grabbed my arm and threw me on the queen sized bed which stood in the middle of the room.

"You're eyes are filled with lust little brother." Said Rick as he slowly pushed me further onto the bed so that I was lying down on my back. His voice was low and tanitizing as his hot breath hit my ear. I could feel my pants getting tighter and tighter by the second.

"You're delusional." I said as I tried to push him off. Though it didn't really work since he was twice my size.

"Aww. Is little Tommy embarrassed?" Chuckled Chase as he got on the bed and sat above my head.

I was about to tell them to stop and let me go, but the second I opened my mouth, Rick kissed me. His hot tongue entered my mouth and ran over every inch and crook. It felt so good. I didn't hesitate to return the kiss.

I could feel Rick's hands slowly roaming my body. We didn't stop kissing except for when he pulled my shirt over my head. I didn't know what was happening to me. My mind was filled with lust. I wanted him to touch me everywhere. I wanted them to ravish me and eat me up.

I couldn't stop the whimper that escaped me as Rick stopped the kiss and raised himself to catch his breath.

"I think that's enough for today." He said as he rolled off me. Only to have his place taken by his brother.

"You have no idea how beautiful you look." He said as he slowly nibbled on my ear, earning a moan from me. My pants were extremely uncomfortable and I guess that Chase noticed because he unbottoned them and pushed them off. Leaving me only in my boxers. His chest was flushed up against mine and I couldn't stop moaning as his skin lightly brushed against my nipples. I had never felt so turned on in my entire life. I was about to grab him and kiss him when I heard someone singing Bringing sexy back by Justin Timberlake.