Chapter 7

The morning came rather quick. Before I knew it, I was being shaken awake by Satan.

"I swear to god, if you don't get up right this instant, I'll strip you and throw you in the sea naked!" I mumbled a good luck and pulled the covers over my head. I couldn't feel anyone else on the bed so I figured that Romeo had already woken up and was probably already eating breakfast or bathing. It took me a good while until Satan's words sank in. I raised myself from the bed in panic, but before I could say I'm up, he had pinned me back down on it.

"You really like making me mad don't you?" He said as he moved his hands so that he was holding my wrists with only one. He moved his free hand down to my shirt and held the end. Ready to pull it off in one swift movement.

"I'm awake! No need to strip me naked!" I screamed as I wiggled in an attempt to get away from him.

"Nope. Bad boys need a cold bath." He said as he started slowly raising my shirt upwards.

"Then throw me in the water with my clothes on!" I said as panic arose from my chest. He couldn't see the scars. I've managed to hide them all this time. There was no way I was gonna give up now.

"When you struggle so much, it just makes me want to bully you more." Oh fuck. I totally forgot that he was a total sadist. And acting nice and submissive wouldn't work either. I learned that the hard way. My only chance was to try and scream as loud as I could, but what were the chances of the others hearing me? If anything, they could just think that Satan was tickling me or something else. There was no guarantee that anyone would help me. Basically, it was worthless. But how would he react if I saw all my scars? Not just the self-harm ones? He would surely despise me and tell his parents about it. As much as I disliked him, I didn't want to be hated by him. Or anyone else. Hatred hurt. It hurt more than any wound. Suddenly, his hands stopped.

"Why are you crying?" He asked. The hand which was holding my wrists loosened. This was the first time I had seen him worried. I raised my eyes to meet his. The blue colour was shining brightly, but not with happiness. I never even considered that Satan was even capable of caring for someone. Let alone worry..

"It's nothing." I said. I averted my eyes and started at the wall before he could figure out that I was lying.

"Why are you so afraid to be shirtless around us?" He said. Leaning further down. His hands slowly sneaking up underneath my shirt. My eyes shot back at him. I was sure that the fear was clearly evident on my face. The tears just started falling on their own accord. I had no longer any control over my emotions.

I buried my face as much as I could into the pillow from the position I was in. Satan's hands slowly sneaking around all over my stomach and chest. His finger tracing every scar. He stopped when he came to a particularly deep one.

"Who did this?" He asked. His voice was low and dangerous. I was afraid to look at him and too scared to say anything. Not trusting my voice.

"I see. Then you won't mind if I ask mom to look into your past would you?" He said. That caught my attention. I took several deep breaths before I turned my head so that I was facing him once again.

"I'll tell you everything. Just please don't tell anyone else about the scars." I pleaded. He nodded his head and told me to start. And to explain how I got the others scars while I was at it. But before I could start, thankfully, mom called him and told him to get our asses down ASAP or we wouldn't get any food for the rest of spring break. We both knew that she wasn't kidding so we did as we were told.

"You're not going to get out of this so easily. You're telling me everything after breakfast." Said Satan as he let out a sigh and stalked down the stairs to the first floor. I was safe. At least for now. I let out a small sigh of relief and slumped against the wall. I waited for a few seconds to catch my breath and calm down before I followed him.

Breakfast went by normally. There was the occasional bickering and jokes, but I didn't pay much attention to them. I was trying to come up with lies that I would tell Damon when we were finished. I wasn't really hungry, but I ate non the less. And took my damn sweet time while I was at it too. The more time I stalled, the better.

"So what plans do you kids have for today?" Asked dad. The twins gave him death glares when kids left his mouth. They didn't appreciate being called kids since they would be turning 20 soon. Mason just looked at them in disapproval before answering dad's question.

"We're planing on going out for a swim and then take a look at the surrounding area. Probably have a bonfire with marshmallows after dinner." He said as he smeared Nutella onto a slice of bread. Swimming.... Oh joy.

-Time Skip-

We were long finished with breakfast. I had somehow managed to avoid Damon, but that didn't save me from my inevitable death. The twins had to cary me to the beach. Literally. I wouldn't stop kicking and hitting. Ricks's chest was full of red marks and Chase had a blue mark forming on his cheek. That was how bad I didn't want to be near the sea. The twins were going to throw me in the water, if it wasn't for Mason.

"Put him down right this instant!" A voice boomed from behind us. We stood on the platform of a diving board. Chase held my legs and Rick held me by my arms. I was holding onto Rick's forearms like my life depended on it. Which it probably did because I couldn't swim even if I was being chased by Cerberus.

Their grip on my limbs loosened and I took that chance to free myself and sprint to the safety of the land. I stopped only when I was about 40 meters away from the house. My heart was hammering hard against my chest. It was the first time something like that had happened to me since I moved in with the Hales. My parents always stopped asking questions or doing whatever it was when they noticed that it made me uncomfortable or that I was scared. Even the guys stopped. But today was different. They didn't stop no matter how much I begged and pleaded. I didn't know what or why, but something was different. As if they were mad at me. But why?

Then it hit me. I had been ignoring them for a long time. I always acted like they were invisible or like I didn't hear them. I had done it for such a long time that I started doing it unconsciously. If I were them, I'd be pissed as well. But that didn't mean that it was okay to do that. No matter how much I wanted to be mad at them, I couldn't blame them. No one knew about my past. No one knew about my fear of the sea or the story behind it. And they couldn't. Which was why I had to make my lies believable.

From the corner of my eye I saw a worried Mason and Damon making their way over to me. I was used to the worried look in Mason's eyes, but it would take a while to get used to the one in Damon's. I was so used to his stone hard glare that I was starting to miss it. I was starting to miss his cold, blue eyes which could make anyone shiver and tremble like a leaf in fear with just one glance. The new look in his eyes made him look caring and vulnerable, but for some weird and unbelievable reason, it made my heart rate accelerate like crazy. I knew that it wasn't right, but I couldn't stop it. Just like I couldn't stop my feelings towards Mason. What was happening to me?

"You ok?" Asked Mason as he reached me and moved the fringe away from my forehead with his hand.

"Yup!" I said as I plastered on a fake smile. If there was one thing that I really liked and was proud of, it was my acting skills. Especially when I was terribly unstable.

A\N

I'm planing on making this story a werewolf one and instead of fivesome, making it a threesome. But I'm not entirely sure yet so I would really appreciate it if you could leave a comment or send me a message with your opinions!!!!!